Nicki Minaj gives her stans 24 hour "Green light" to drag Cardi n Meg on Twitter

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, August 15, 2022, 05:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Edge gorl on August 15, 2022, 06:55:19 PMVfvffvfv

My ass fat ?
Your mess is definitely flat. Your dick on the other hand, so fat and veiny just like the rest of your round body
 :wakemeupinsidebby:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 15, 2022, 05:08:20 PMI'm shaking.  Twitter has been pure mess :kii:  she thought Cardi was throwing shade the other day but apparently she was talking about someone else. Mess

she STAY tuned

Plastic.

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 15, 2022, 07:32:21 PM
Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 15, 2022, 05:08:20 PMI'm shaking.  Twitter has been pure mess :kii:  she thought Cardi was throwing shade the other day but apparently she was talking about someone else. Mess

she STAY tuned
n

best selling female rapper of all time

b7

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 15, 2022, 06:21:01 PMboth nicki and cardi are low vibrational and "miserable" af.

if anything i'd say megan tends to mind her business a bit more

she doesn't seem to CRAVE mess like cardi.

but even with her, @Drogon  was runnin around here pointing out the fact that she shaded nicki on her album

sfsfsfsf

so if nicki wants to fire back imma have a hard time finding a reason why she shouldn't.

just because shes more STRAIGHTFORWARD with the mess doesn't make her any more or less messy.

this bitch is flat out saying let's play ball sfsffssfsfsf :cheerup: skippin right to the got damn flan

its OK to hold cardi accountable for her part in things and her low vibrational, messy ass behavior. see how i do it with nicki? its easy!
gdhhdhdhd what did Meg say on her album? I can not get into a majority of her music

….ok.

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 15, 2022, 07:46:10 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 15, 2022, 06:21:01 PMboth nicki and cardi are low vibrational and "miserable" af.

if anything i'd say megan tends to mind her business a bit more

she doesn't seem to CRAVE mess like cardi.

but even with her, @Drogon  was runnin around here pointing out the fact that she shaded nicki on her album

sfsfsfsf

so if nicki wants to fire back imma have a hard time finding a reason why she shouldn't.

just because shes more STRAIGHTFORWARD with the mess doesn't make her any more or less messy.

this bitch is flat out saying let's play ball sfsffssfsfsf :cheerup: skippin right to the got damn flan

its OK to hold cardi accountable for her part in things and her low vibrational, messy ass behavior. see how i do it with nicki? its easy!
gdhhdhdhd what did Meg say on her album? I can not get into a majority of her music
i honestly dont know ...i didnt bother to listen either :omf:

@Drogon  says she dragged tf outta kwee tho

Jon

Stan gone too far. Reading that is so cringe 

I always regret throwing hot coffee on someone in the subway for insulting Mariah years ago. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jonovan on August 15, 2022, 08:16:18 PMStan gone too far. Reading that is so cringe

I always regret throwing hot coffee on someone in the subway for insulting Mariah years ago.
mmxxncncncncnccncbncncncnncnc

Cowgirl

That was me you threw that coffee on :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jonovan on August 15, 2022, 08:16:18 PMStan gone too far. Reading that is so cringe

web9rvirubwqriubwou9vv4iubr[uoinow

Ma Lo

Nicki is a horrible person. And she doesn't  deserve any kind of praise or recognition they  should scrap that video music award.  :omf:

….ok.

but they wont lolz

and that safari and that duet album flopped to the pits of hell.