Kanye too edgy, even for Elon

Started by CHOKE, December 02, 2022, 05:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Elon Musk Suspends Kanye West On Twitter For 'Incitement To Violence' After Swastika Post

Kanye West, also known as Ye, has been banned from Twitter again after sharing an image combining the Star of David and a swastika, billionaire owner Elon Musk announced Friday—it's the latest in a series of widely criticized antisemitic remarks from the rapper and the move indicates one of Musk's red lines for content and free speech on the platform.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2022/12/02/elon-musk-suspends-kanye-west-on-twitter-for-incitement-to-violence-after-swastika-post/amp/

Justice Jackson

I'm sure Kanye will be back shortly.

Elon is a child  :ermm:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

shante smith

December 02, 2022, 06:21:24 AM #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 06:36:04 AM by Black Jew
hopefully jason lee is next

hes on twitter now giving these long speeches ..pretending to be pro-Black

yet he still manages to be anti-black af even in his "i have a dream" speech
calling people "slaves".

sddsdsndsnsnndsdns

https://twitter.com/theonlyjasonlee/status/1598368511642198016

if it aint a long overdue response to armon wiggins lashing tf owt of you weeks ago
keep it in the drafts

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Omg, what a fucking idiot!

"He invented highways"
No, Hitler didn't invent highways. He used to claim that he helped build the "Autobahnen" in Germany which was actually part of his propaganda. They've been planned before Hitler took over. And the Nazis were actually against them before. Nothing "good" about the Nazis is true.

Someone put this fool in a conservatorship already. :disgusted:

Gilgamesh.

I don't care if he invented soap and water, this is HITLER we're talking about. I didn't even know Kanye had posted that....like what is wrong with him? :uhh:

And what really irks me is his dumbass fans trying to justify this shit cause they can't admit their fave has lost it.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"