Krim wins big in divorce with Kanye

Started by Gilgamesh., December 01, 2022, 06:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

QuoteAccording to the settlement, Kanye will pay Kim $200,000 a month in child support. Our sources say Kanye's not footing the full bill for child support -- that's just his share. In addition, he's responsible for 50% of their kids' educational expenses, including tuition. He's also responsible for 50% of their children's security expenses.

YIKES  :plzstop:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/29/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-settle-divorce/

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Justice Jackson

Lol poor koonye.

All this on top of the news that he owes the IRS like 50 mill in back taxes  :hehe:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Aalumeci.

Gilgamesh.

I wanna feel sorry for him but he literally created this problem himself. 

Aalumeci.

It sounds like a lot, but if he's a billionaire (granted income keeps coming in) 2.4 million a year isn't that bad for him to have to pay.

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0nz. on December 01, 2022, 02:34:49 PMIt sounds like a lot, but if he's a billionaire (granted income keeps coming in) 2.4 million a year isn't that bad for him to have to pay.

Yea, this child support is nothing..

RAY7

Quote from: L0nz. on December 01, 2022, 02:34:49 PMIt sounds like a lot, but if he's a billionaire (granted income keeps coming in) 2.4 million a year isn't that bad for him to have to pay.

apparently since he lost his Adidas deal he's no longer a billionaire
I'm sure he's still fine though

Honestly I think when both parents are super rich like this child support is really stupid to even have. Clearly both parents can more than afford to take care of the kids on their own

….ok.

December 01, 2022, 11:24:18 PM #12 Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 11:25:30 PM by b r a z i l
Quote from: RAY7 on December 01, 2022, 11:20:37 PM

apparently since he lost his Adidas deal he's no longer a billionaire
I'm sure he's still fine though

Honestly I think when both parents are super rich like this child support is really stupid to even have. Clearly both parents can more than afford to take care of the kids on their own
id say in a case like this it simply leans more towards principle as opposed to actual monetary need/desperation

kanye's spiraling out of control and i wouldn't say its the worst idea to ensure he takes care of his responsibilities
as in literally having it on paper. like yeah u can curse out the world and declare war on the jews..just make sure that money is sent over for ur kids toots