Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

3 weeks later. This is fucking crazy.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

I knew when they announced it without a date it was about to be some bullshit

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Saturn 🪐 on March 11, 2024, 11:02:20 AMI knew when they announced it without a date it was about to be some bullshit

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

ophmani

:plzstop:

it's a surprise drop, i'm told

any day now  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Boomz

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnannnnsnnsnsnsnsnssns

Can neva get too excited with this damn girl

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

STUNNA GOD

JFJDJVJDJNVNFNGNFNGGNHNGNGNFMNGNFNMGNFNGNNFNGMFG
F

G
F
G

F
G
F
G
F
G
F
H
G
H
G
H
G
G

Where's Oph?

:udontlookok:

shante smith

March 11, 2024, 03:58:29 PM #113 Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 03:58:56 PM by ….ok.
this slowly marinated tease owt

keep us engaged then princess!

Cowgirl

March 11, 2024, 04:22:58 PM #114 Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:23:20 PM by Cowgirl
Like I understand her excitement but she really rushed to make this "announcement" because she liked the cover's aesthetic and name. Get your priorities together.

Amazing

I'm telling y'all this girl got spooked by Beyoncé

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Cowgirl on March 11, 2024, 04:22:58 PMLike I understand her excitement but she really rushed to make this "announcement" because she liked the cover's aesthetic and name. Get your priorities together.
SSDDDDDSDSDNSNDNDNDNDNNDNDNDNNDNDDD

I think she rushed only to distract the girls after she was exposed for running her own fan blog.

:dead:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 13, 2024, 09:43:14 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on March 11, 2024, 04:22:58 PMLike I understand her excitement but she really rushed to make this "announcement" because she liked the cover's aesthetic and name. Get your priorities together.
SSDDDDDSDSDNSNDNDNDNDNNDNDNDNNDNDDD

I think she rushed only to distract the girls after she was exposed for running her own fan blog.

:dead:
ffdssdf
Yes

JCJ 🪐

According to someone with connects on atrl they keep changing their minds about the lead single. But she was shooting something today so idk

I feel like the album will be good when it comes out but not good enough  to justify all of this. I know she had family stuff going on but that isn't the reason why they keep redoing the album. A lot of the most iconic albums were recorded in three months :dead: