Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCrush

Well, I'm gonna be the odd man out. I don't think Brandy's talking about Monica at all. Why would she say Monica isn't a star? This could be about someone else in her life.

Chameleon

Don't think Ghan uses Neicy Nash either

She posted a happy birthday to Kelly Rowland

Are they even close?  :shannonsmissing:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

RAY7

Yea, she was in the studio last night
this probably has more to do with that than Monica

Chameleon

Herb.

niecys drag race lookin ass can get it too :omgwatshappening:

Angel In Disguise

I have never been a Monica fan so I don't care about what she says or does.

But, Brandy has been losing me.  That "I don't talk to Monica" wasn't necessary and had nothing to do with the question asked.  Something is different with her since coming back to LA from NYC doing Roxie.  That Brandy would not be giving any attention to negativity.  If this is The Next Brandy, she should reconsider.  She did a snap about a negative comment she read on Instagram and I'm thinking...huh?  All those positive comments and you're focused on that one negative one?  Get back to not wasting energy on negativity, please!

martian

Who is Neicy Nash? Is she related to Steve?

:diddraispoot:

yummy

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 08:14:49 AM
They both need to grow up period! And any unbias person would agree!
Just because Brandy handles things in a passive way doesn't make the stones that she throw any less effective.
None of this is cute.

Brandy didn't do anything wrong  :dead:

Herb.

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 12, 2016, 08:38:21 AM

But, Brandy has been losing me.  That "I don't talk to Monica" wasn't necessary and had nothing to do with the question asked.  Something is different with her since coming back to LA from NYC doing Roxie.  That Brandy would not be giving any attention to negativity.  If this is The Next Brandy, she should reconsider.  She did a snap about a negative comment she read on Instagram and I'm thinking...huh?  All those positive comments and you're focused on that one negative one?  Get back to not wasting energy on negativity, please!
she didn't waste any time..said she doesn't know the whore and kept it moving.

lol

RAY7

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 12, 2016, 08:38:21 AM

you seem very prudish are you like a devout Christian?

yummy

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 12, 2016, 08:19:21 AM
The GP loves Brandy, her voice and her accomplishments but they connect with Monica more. .

s