The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:37:25 AM by Hello!
 :roflmao:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Marg, u dont have to feed into the negativity tho. steering clear of certain threads, members, etc, but if u felt like u needed to go then I can respect it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

What ever happened to WhatBoutUs? Chris?
I miss him
BRANDY

BigDawg

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2016, 06:28:25 PM
Marg, u dont have to feed into the negativity tho. steering clear of certain threads, members, etc, but if u felt like u needed to go then I can respect it
this.

I no longer see the point in going back and forth for pages with someone. Say your piece and keep it moving. Don't let this place invade your personal energy , or any other place. Cuz negativity is everywhere in life, it's what humans seem to enjoy indulging in. I just had this talk with my lil sis last night about some girl who's trying her in the CHURCH, of all places.

pCj

Why is it that the people who complain about the negativity of the board fail to realize that they were also contributors to the negativity?

RekeRig

!!!

n

its all up to you. I've watched Annie/tracy n them stay out of mess for YEARS unless they just felt like messing
a smidge but  :dead: its totally possible

Vonc2002

Marg u shouldnt have done this tho now that I think about it. It strengthens the argument they were going at in there about inconsistency. If u wanted to leave then u dont need to explain why. and if ur trying to refrain from being in toxic situations, who cares why they THOUGHT u left? ur whole purpose was to leave all the bullshit behind, dont come back and address the mess.

RekeRig

Quote from: pCj on March 12, 2016, 06:32:33 PM
Why is it that the people who complain about the negativity of the board fail to realize that they were also contributors to the negativity?
;;;qqqqq in his defense, he did mention that he contributed to it

Cartierline

I mean, it's not really that difficult to skip over the mess. I do it all the time.

But good luck hun.

Herb.

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 12, 2016, 06:33:01 PM
!!!

n

its all up to you. I've watched Annie/tracy n them stay out of mess for YEARS unless they just felt like messing
a smidge but  :dead: its totally possible
:cheerup:

Rxxf

March 12, 2016, 06:35:50 PM #14 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:36:10 PM by Rawlf
It is true.
A member by the name of "∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ " asked to be deleted.
I personally let someone take a long break, ban their account, etc. before just deleting accounts like that.
You guys change your names so damn much, by the way.
:dead:
BRANDY