omf the gorilla pit kid is Black, not White

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 30, 2016, 09:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Annie

Nah this one seemed nice, Bokito the one who escaped years ago in Holland started biting right away

/.\

merkaba

I think the mom should've just acted like nothing happened cause now when that kid gets older he will question why his mom didn't jump in to protect him.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Annie on May 30, 2016, 10:59:17 PM
Nah this one seemed nice, Bokito the one who escaped years ago in Holland started biting right away

QuoteOn May 18, 2007, Bokito jumped over the ditch that separated his Rotterdam enclosure from the public and violently attacked a woman, dragging her around for tens of metres and inflicting bone fractures as well as more than a hundred bite wounds. He subsequently entered the nearby restaurant, causing panic among the visitors. During this encounter, three more people were injured as a result of the panic. Bokito was eventually sedated with the help of a tranquilizer gun and placed back in his cage.

The woman who was attacked had been a regular visitor to the great apes' enclosure, visiting an average of four times per week. She had a habit of touching the glass that separated her from the gorillas, while making eye contact with Bokito and smiling at him ? a practice that is discouraged by primatologists, as apes are likely to interpret human smiling as a form of aggressive display. Zoo employees had previously warned her against doing this, but she continued, claiming a special bond with him: in an interview with De Telegraaf she said, "If I smile at him, he smiles back".

Wow Bokito had had enough of her fckn shit

Young

They're rougher like that.

Gorill' was obviously trying to protect the bby

GRAND

wow

remember that time jans escaped?

[youtube autoplay=1 start=12][/youtube]

Sinpool

Quotewhile making eye contact with Bokito and smiling at him ? a practice that is discouraged by primatologists, as apes are likely to interpret human smiling as a form of aggressive display.

klanmdsssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh shit lemme not do this no more when i go to the zoo

merkaba

yess Queen protect your bby :stressed:

Kaeli.

I wouldn't jump in does that make me a bitch

GRAND

skip to 44 seconds

KNDZNVCXMMCXVVMMCVXCVXCXVNMCXVMCVVNVXMCVNCVMNVCXNVCNVNCVXNC

GRAND

he was gonna DASH off with Sarah

dklfsKDFSKFDLMDSKFLMFSKMFDSLKDF>MDKLFLKFSDFDFDKLSMF

Annie

Umm that would've made it worse.. If you jump in they will start biting (that woman who fucked with Bokito had a hundred bite marks and her hand is shattered into pieces)

/.\

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 30, 2016, 11:08:09 PM

Im sorr' but yeah... Im not risking my life like that for no one.  :dead: jumping down  there off impulse and we both die

b7

Kaeli.

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 30, 2016, 11:12:04 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 30, 2016, 11:08:09 PM

Im sorr' but yeah... Im not risking my life like that for no one.  :dead: jumping down  there off impulse and we both die

!!!!

I mean I'd call for help or somethin but no use in us both getting mauled. & they seem to be worse to adults.

:plzstop: