Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

I thoroughly enjoy sucking dick. Is this normal?  :stressed:

Zankou.

Quote from: Baph Mormont. on April 28, 2019, 09:02:43 PM
im really disgusted with myself. 

I literally followed this college guy (im assuming because he had a college shirt on) around this fucking store an hour ago. His ass was so FAT it was weird because he was fucking WHITE  :omgwatshappening: like guys..... he had  DIP in his fucking back his upper body wasnt big and his ass kinda POPPED out a LOT.

and then this faggot had the nerve to have on sweatpants so they were fitting. Its creepy and predatory as fuck to eye fuck someone like that. But it caught me off guard cause he came outta nowhere

:uhh:

Cowboy Nine

jknjnjkjnkjdnsjb

Baph is a bit of a predator huh?

Admin

This new BANKS song is giving me Timbaland :ohwow:

LOONA.

April 29, 2019, 12:23:45 PM #2179 Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:28:33 PM by LOONA.
Wtf at how good these pirated copies of Avengers look.     

:plzstop:

LOONA.

h

You didn't catch anything 11 minutes later    

LOONA.

QuoteBloodhounds tryna hunt down the brown FOX.

:ummwhat:

Kurama

Human sexuality is some shit

BAPHOMET.

I LITERALLY just saw another one.

Whites are evolving or i never paid attention to them this much  :everythingok: and its not the ones that are heavy in the gym. These look like they are kinda born that way

Hakim.

Just finished watching this

It was a great movie

:stressed:

MelMel

Quote from: Life is Strange on April 29, 2019, 04:22:58 PM
My cap and gown came today :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

I can't stop smiling :-D :-D :-D
my bby is growing AHP :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kurama

Ma Lo

I feel like I am being forced to go to NOLO for this family reunion and I don't use. 

Kurama

BAPHOMET.

liked this MAINLY because Hayes MacArthur  :ohwow: like if he LOOKED and acted like this all the time... I was sorta turned on watching.