Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

JHGGJHJGHJGHJHG

I just watched a video on "waves"  and its the dumbest process for something that can happen literally over night.

Leave in spray, comb, durag or scarf. BOOM. waves

brushing that shit every five seconds. d

Plastic.

Did most of you sissies come from ATRL? Not sure if it's against the rules to mention another forum, so pls don't ban me.

best selling female rapper of all time

BAPHOMET.

That faggot doesnt have a point

FlowerBomb

take it up with someone who gives a damn

THE_FIRST_LADY

:supluv: i will be hosting the first annual 4th of july cookout here tomorrow... naturally, only the b source elite is invited... 🔑

MelMel

Quote from: THE_FIRST_LADY on July 02, 2019, 07:42:01 PM
:supluv: i will be hosting the first annual 4th of july cookout here tomorrow... naturally, only the b source elite is invited... 🔑
so u aren't invited to your own event bby boy?  :wub:

b7

Quote from: Plastic on July 02, 2019, 10:43:08 AM
Did most of you sissies come from ATRL? Not sure if it's against the rules to mention another forum, so pls don't ban me.
ew no

Bsource has been around even longer than that place, i believe 

THE_FIRST_LADY

Quote from: MelMel on July 02, 2019, 07:45:39 PM
Quote from: THE_FIRST_LADY on July 02, 2019, 07:42:01 PM
so u aren't invited to your own event bby boy?  :wub:

:kii: :kii: :kii: you know i am the most elitist member on here... 🔑

Murrah

Here's a tip. Not an original idea but I tried this and it works, go to the interview high, therefore, nothing is out of the ordinary when you show up blazed and mellow.  This works for me because my eyes never look bloodshot and I puff before my morning shower.  Does wonders for getting through those morning meetings

Coworkers: You're always so zen.  :shannonsmissing:

Me: I start my mornings with Yoga, Chamomile tea, and Chia Pudding  :scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Murrah on July 02, 2019, 09:06:57 PM
Here's a tip. Not an original idea but I tried this and it works, go to the interview high, therefore, nothing is out of the ordinary when you show up blazed and mellow.  This works for me because my eyes never look bloodshot and I puff before my morning shower.  Does wonders for getting through those morning meetings

Coworkers: You're always so zen.  :shannonsmissing:

Me: I start my mornings with Yoga, Chamomile tea, and Chia Pudding  :scrumptious:
ffgggff
It actually works
I can attest to this

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

fjfjgg

This aint no white twink concentration camp. We don't really have rules.   

Plastic.

Quote from: LOONA. on July 03, 2019, 12:07:00 PM

fjfjgg

This aint no white twink concentration camp. We don't really have rules.   

d

Oh hi Drais

best selling female rapper of all time