Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE_FIRST_LADY

:mmyulost: you slutz better be behaving yourselves in my absence... 🔑

Boomz

July 12, 2019, 07:47:32 AM #2806 Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 07:48:26 AM by #ꜰʀᴇᴇʀᴏᴄᴋʏ

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

GLOCK

ddddd

she looks like Lauren London and sza mixed

THE_FIRST_LADY

:supluv: imma take my 🐴🐴🐴🐴 horse to the old town road and imma ride until i can't no more 🐎🐎🐎🐎

Kurama

Just walked outta that bitch ass job for the last time

To have most the staff praise me as the leadership looked pissed
:blessed:

Murrah

Even though I'm salary, I converted all of the extra hours I logged in the office into an hourly dollar amount.

These bitches owe me $15,000. :damselindistress:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on July 12, 2019, 03:16:11 PM
Just walked outta that bitch ass job for the last time

To have most the staff praise me as the leadership looked pissed
:blessed:
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

CREAM.

I recently hit my friend/co worker's car mirror while pulling into a spot @ work

She questioned me about it and I gave a "oh! Umm! No I don't think I did! Lolz" knowing damn well I did

She said she was gonna get the camera's ran back to see who did it so I gave a little playful confession like "oh gorl on second thought maybe I did! rotf!"

I think she looks at me kinda different now

🥴

CREAM.

July 12, 2019, 09:00:31 PM #2815 Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 09:01:01 PM by CREAM.
Quote from: Xavier on July 12, 2019, 08:53:19 PM
EEK

I feel for you

I've learned the hard way several times that telling the truth is always the best option nnnn
bbBBJJbbzz

I don't really care tbh

I just bent it back a little

But I did feel a little shitty

I don't really know her KNOW her like that

CREAM.

Quote from: Twitter User on July 12, 2019, 09:11:06 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 12, 2019, 08:50:43 PM
I recently hit my friend/co worker's car mirror while pulling into a spot @ work

She questioned me about it and I gave a "oh! Umm! No I don't think I did! Lolz" knowing damn well I did

She said she was gonna get the camera's ran back to see who did it so I gave a little playful confession like "oh gorl on second thought maybe I did! rotf!"

I think she looks at me kinda different now

🥴
[l]pkojihug7yftcdr

Some "friend" you are gorl. Hope she does the Blue Bell challenge on some of your mess. :trannyjblige:
BBNNNMVvvvmkjzbbznmznsbsbvnnbbb

Plea I've done so much for sis  :ohwow:

She can overlook a little fender bender

Murrah

Why are people of other races so against reparations? Black people are only going to hand the money right back to them.

Blacks don't know how to practice group economics.   :kii:

GLOCK

Que I'm barking wtf bbbnnnnnn