Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Murrah on July 13, 2019, 08:23:00 PM
Use your spending power wisely, Stop empowering people and companies who disrespect you. I shun brands for life.

I was once kicked out of the Supreme store in SoHo, because the bouncer said he didn't like my attitude.  :uhh:

I was in the store for all of 5 minutes.  ^o)
that fucka!  :uhh:
Yahudah

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on July 12, 2019, 08:50:43 PM
I recently hit my friend/co worker's car mirror while pulling into a spot @ work

She questioned me about it and I gave a "oh! Umm! No I don't think I did! Lolz" knowing damn well I did

She said she was gonna get the camera's ran back to see who did it so I gave a little playful confession like "oh gorl on second thought maybe I did! rotf!"

I think she looks at me kinda different now

🥴
SDVSDDVSSDDS   :stressed:

she should be more understanding. i think she would have done the same thing u did

ophmani

I recently hit my friend/co worker's car mirror while pulling into a spot @ work

She questioned me about it and I gave a "oh! Umm! No I don't think I did! Lolz" knowing damn well I did

She said she was gonna get the camera's ran back to see who did it so I gave a little playful confession like "oh gorl on second thought maybe I did! rotf!"

🥴

dffgggggg she looks at you as a lying ass fag babe

she knew u did the mess too. she wasn't finna run back no camera. she said that shit to make you SWEAT.

fold under pressure self
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

🥴
CNCCNFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You lying bitch

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

fgggghhhhhh not a playful confession. faggot that made it WORSE

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ton

July 14, 2019, 09:38:44 AM #2870 Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 09:39:42 AM by Ton
Quote from: the ophelia edition on July 14, 2019, 09:28:41 AM

🥴

she knew u did the mess too. she wasn't finna run back no camera. she said that shit to make you SWEAT.

fold under pressure self
I'm crying

Yeah

You gotta be like no  :hmph:

Then when she claims to run the camera go ok  :usuresis: hope you find the culprit lol :popeyes:

While inside you know you're spending 65 years in prison cause of the mess :stressed:

ton

Oh wait you said FRIEND/coworker

Yeah she knows

Idk what to tell you at this point

b7

Quote from: the ophelia edition on July 14, 2019, 09:28:41 AM

🥴

fold under pressure self
:calmdownsis:

Wait a minute, Oph'. not TOO damn much in here

CREAM.

HHHGVBNnnbbbnjn

Im too tired to drag sis 

CREAM.

And fuck that damn mirror 

ton

ton

Luv.... If she's white
The authorities are on the way :omf:

ton

July 14, 2019, 11:03:52 AM #2877 Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:04:11 AM by Ton
Quote from: Twitter User on July 14, 2019, 10:58:42 AM
I was hesitant to watch "Pose" because I felt it would be just a grossly inaccurate and blatant exploitation of gay culture but I am so glad I gave it a chance.

They got it so right. These are very real stories.....young Black/Hispanic gays/trans tossed out on the street to fend for themselves because their parents are truly homophobic. It was tough for me because it they shot it right in NYC . I wasn't expecting that. It kinda dragged me back to those days that I kinda forget about these days...

Being out there at 16 and 17 at "the pier" and seeing boys who look like and act like me ... homeless with nowhere to go. Hearing their stories and finding it hard to believe that their parents would do that to them.  :'( Almost feeling as if they were just lying or something. And becoming friends with them because we had more in common than we did differences. Only difference was I had a home to go home at night, they did not.

Being out on the streets was a way of life for them. They managed to turn it into a culture of some sort. They were homeless, but they made such a horrible situation into something kinda fun. I became so close to some of them that a "mother" eventually took me under her wing. The mother was a trans girl just like in "Pose". And I remember her roughing me up because I got into a fight with one of my brothers  :plzstop: Man that shit is so real . They are really respected like mothers in that sector of the community.

A couple of weeks ago, my best friend took me out to those same streets to celebrate Pride weekend. When I got there, I found myself looking around  :uhh: at the gorls gathering in the streets, being rowdy and mess. Just doing the shit they always do. I kinda had to check myself like...ummm why are you so nervous? You used to be out here with them. What are you scared about? These are your people...you're in a safe place. You'd think I was in the middle of a hood brawl or something.

It's moments like that where I realize how much I have changed over the years. I kinda was beginning to check myself on it, but last night I was the final nail in the coffin of my denial. I have to remember how my story could have been if I was one of those gorls who didn't have a home to go back to at night. Where would I be if my grandmother labeled me as a problem when she found out that I was kissing on boys in school? I know one thing, I probably wouldn't be somewhere living comfortably and building apps . That's for damn sure.

I'm no better than any of them. I just happened to have someone looking over me who was more concerned with me being safe and doing something with myself than about my sexuality and trying to change it - even though she loves her Bible. SHE is the reason why I have managed to survive beyond just being a statistic of some sort. Nothing spectacular about me that magically did that.

I don't know what happened to me. But somehow, over time, I have clearly lost some sort of connection...especially over the last few years. And watching that show really forced me to remember the ins and outs of the connections and understanding I used to have. I felt horrible, privileged, and just sad. But it was also so nice kinda taking that stroll through memory lane .... I'm telling you they got it so right when it comes to the real experiences.

I wrote this thesis to say....I'm glad I watched. I thought that "When They See Us" kinda hit home for me - just remembering how I used to be out horsing around with my friends and could have easily been scooped up somewhere by cops....But this shit was a damn bullseye.
eek

That's why I stopped going to gay clubs with my fag hag

It's kinda depressing seeing so many young people struggle. And then repeat the same routine.

And yeah the show is great. And I'm so glad they focus on the Hispanic/Black/Mixed girls and not the whites. Continue watching. You'll enjoy it.

GLOCK

Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 14, 2019, 04:14:46 AM
Listening to Whitney's MLIYL album, and wondering why Brandy isn't all over this? She could really dig her heels into these songs.
!

I can hear her presence all over that album if that makes sense..

ton

July 14, 2019, 11:29:03 AM #2879 Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:29:21 AM by Ton
znnznznzn

Yeah Blanca, Angel, and even Elektra are my favs