Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

July 14, 2019, 08:23:03 PM #2895 Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:23:23 PM by EXPENSIVE DICK

b7

Quote from: Ton on July 14, 2019, 11:29:03 AM
znnznznzn

Yeah Blanca, Angel, and even Elektra are my favs
omg >>><<<

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

who the hell will i be anymore once I completely let go :shook: the way i've been slowly changing over the last couple of months..... 

Like... I think i've completely stopped caring about what people think. Im making more money, im becoming happier, my mind is becoming more open which is helping with my creativity (both Art and designing/building).
Im just glad I didnt wait til I was old af like 30 or something to get to this point. Would've been AMAZING if I would've kept steady at 16. IDK wtf happened to me between 17-24. Its the weirdest shit. 

GLOCK

What ways have u been changing?

GLOCK

Im so tired .. I literally don't give myself enough sleep sometimes 

really thinking I'm Superman and mess
ch! 

Sadly I pull this shit off so effortlessly but eek 

MelMel

Glock, take your ass to sleep.

GLOCK

I'm bout to bby Bruv 🥴

GLOCK

Quote from: Xavier on July 18, 2019, 01:44:54 AM
Quote from: EXPENSIVE DICK on July 18, 2019, 01:40:54 AM
Im so tired .. I literally don't give myself enough sleep sometimes

really thinking I'm Superman and mess
ch!

Sadly I pull this shit off so effortlessly but eek
!!!!!!!!!!

It happens more often then it should.

One time, during the school year, I wasn't able to go to sleep until 4:00 am (I had to wake up by 6:30 am to get dressed, brush my teeth, etc.)

I got on that bus and powered my way through the entire day. You wouldn't think I only got 2 hours of sleep

I crashed as soon as I got home though.
I do that quite often

Like 2-3 times a week
I feel mutant tbh

An x men tea
:
But now we both gotta chill

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: EXPENSIVE DICK on July 18, 2019, 01:40:15 AM

That introvert shit is a REAL thing and i've been trying to crack that shit.
I would overthink a lot (still kinda do), panic over shit and also look down on so many different things. Im being vague here as to not spill too much information about certain things.
Become tense when I should be loose around people (Initially). I always think about the next thing Im about to say or do without letting things flow. Once I get to know you after while I warm up and im quite boyishly goofy. But at first and a LOT of people have said that I come off extremely cold and asshole-ish at first.
Im always like  :uhh: Thats TERRIBLE for first impressions.
But there's this person I've come to know (friend) and they're like on contact letting things flow and getting so many opportunities from just being free.
:dead: 

🦚

even though Geneva is not even a month ago.. I need a damn vacation

somewhere with a mild temperature  :stressed:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: BAPH. on July 18, 2019, 01:53:03 AM
Quote from: EXPENSIVE DICK on July 18, 2019, 01:40:15 AM

That introvert shit is a REAL thing and i've been trying to crack that shit.
I would overthink a lot (still kinda do), panic over shit and also look down on so many different things. Im being vague here as to not spill too much information about certain things.
Become tense when I should be loose around people (Initially). I always think about the next thing Im about to say or do without letting things flow. Once I get to know you after while I warm up and im quite boyishly goofy. But at first and a LOT of people have said that I come off extremely cold and asshole-ish at first.
Im always like  :uhh: Thats TERRIBLE for first impressions.
But there's this person I've come to know (friend) and they're like on contact letting things flow and getting so many opportunities from just being free.
:dead:
damn congrats on that breakthrough
It's crazy how one connection can change ur life forever

Keep elevating bruv

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/