Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

August 04, 2019, 01:15:37 PM #3075 Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 01:16:02 PM by Ton
Ugh

I hate when people I know STUNT for the gram

Over here posting a luxury car but I can see the 'no smoking' sticker on the dash :omf:

Plus I happen to know you make like $11 an hour

Sit down girls

Kaeli.

Quote from: CREAM. on August 04, 2019, 10:03:12 AM
Papa Johns is disgusting
literally the worst of the chain pizza places

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

why the fuck have I been having this on repeat? :loose2when: reliving most of the songs on this. 

having to scramble for the previous low quality version. Also im content with this being the final. Always thought there'd be more. 

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

Quote from: LOONA. on August 04, 2019, 10:04:20 AM
I was about say...cause I haven't been in years.

Pizza Hut & YourPie >>>>>>>   

Pizza Hut is disgusting

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

How do you guys feel about Aussie accent?

Sometimes I just can't understand what the hell they're  saying. :dead: Mainly older folks.
The way I be staring, trying to piece together the ,,words" that came outta their mouths.

Naomi Hit Me

Tired of white gay men, tired of looking at them, tired of SPEAKING to them and I'm fucking sick of WORKING with them.

I don't care if you've had black dick in you, you ain't getting mine  :ruaided: and I don't care if you've been to Africa before :udontlookok:

I don't want to know who you fucked over the weekend, I don't want to see pics of who your dating and no I'm not gonna show you pics of my man so stop asking and stop showing me pics of black gay guys asking if I know them :mmywheresddy:

If I look serious and over it, it's because I'm really trying to stop myself from spinning around in my swivel chair and bluntly asking "why are you fucking talking to me faggot?"

no I won't at the drop of a hat discuss racism with you and STOP ASKING ME ABOUT BEYONCE
:rudone:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Omi on August 05, 2019, 10:18:44 AM
Tired of white gay men, tired of looking at them, tired of SPEAKING to them and I'm fucking sick of WORKING with them.

I don't care if you've had black dick in you, you ain't getting mine  :ruaided: and I don't care if you've been to Africa before :udontlookok:

I don't want to know who you fucked over the weekend, I don't want to see pics of who your dating and no I'm not gonna show you pics of my man so stop asking and stop showing me pics of black gay guys asking if I know them :mmywheresddy:

If I look serious and over it, it's because I'm really trying to stop myself from spinning around in my swivel chair and bluntly asking "why are you fucking talking to me faggot?"

no I won't at the drop of a hat discuss racism with you and STOP ASKING ME ABOUT BEYONCE

:plzstop:

ton

Quote from: Baph Issues. on August 04, 2019, 10:57:37 PM

why the fuck have I been having this on repeat? :loose2when: reliving most of the songs on this.

having to scramble for the previous low quality version. Also im content with this being the final. Always thought there'd be more.
this was my mess

I need to play that mixtape I guess

BAPHOMET.

its really been 3 years since the last time Bey looked ACTUALLY sickening...  :hmph:
f
fdfd
f

MelMel

August 05, 2019, 11:25:35 PM #3088 Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 11:25:57 PM by MelMel
Quote from: Omi on August 05, 2019, 10:18:44 AM

I'm not seeing a problem with this though   :raycharles2urmess:

MelMel