Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

ton

Heated🔥

CHOKE

Whole civilizations have come and gone on other planets in other galaxies. Some civilizations even greater than ours. Whipped out completely and forgotten about and we will share the same fate. :damselindistress:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 22, 2019, 03:05:18 PM
Random:   Can't wait for brandy

Sounds like a good week to release a single
ssssss

Go ahead and throw a date out bby

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: The Mad Choke on September 23, 2019, 08:55:37 AM
Whole civilizations have come and gone on other planets in other galaxies. Some civilizations even greater than ours. Whipped out completely and forgotten about and we will share the same fate. :damselindistress:
s

Nah we won't.

We're it. We're eternal beings.

CHOKE

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 23, 2019, 09:03:44 AM
Quote from: The Mad Choke on September 23, 2019, 08:55:37 AM
Whole civilizations have come and gone on other planets in other galaxies. Some civilizations even greater than ours. Whipped out completely and forgotten about and we will share the same fate. :damselindistress:
s

Nah we won't.

We're it. We're eternal beings.

That's what they thought

:damselindistress:

Zankou.

Quote from: MelMel on September 21, 2019, 02:02:07 AM
blackish is good. sometimes it's too preachy and Dre, the father and main character, is the absolute worst, but it is a good family sitcom.

Atlanta was too...experimental for my taste. Didn't truly care for it.

Zankou.

Quote from: MelMel on September 22, 2019, 01:43:35 AM
so why did nobody tell me Haunting of Hill House was good? :uhh: and scary too :mmyulost:

there was a pretty large thread on it from what I remember. I was thinking about rewatching the first season again

ophmani

Quote from: MelMel on September 21, 2019, 02:02:07 AM
blackish is good. sometimes it's too preachy and Dre, the father and main character, is the absolute worst, but it is a good family sitcom.

Atlanta was too...experimental for my taste. Didn't truly care for it.

!!!!!

honestly want him killed off
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

MelMel

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 23, 2019, 11:16:24 AM
Quote from: MelMel on September 22, 2019, 01:43:35 AM
so why did nobody tell me Haunting of Hill House was good? :uhh: and scary too :mmyulost:

there was a pretty large thread on it from what I remember. I was thinking about rewatching the first season again
I was looking for it but I didn't see one. But yeah I'm glad I did watch it  :stressed:

MelMel

Heated🔥

Heated🔥

I hope this week we'll be satisfied.