Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: She Is Coming. on November 04, 2019, 08:58:40 PM
This trans gorl coming into my job

hfnfhfjcmcnxmxj

who hired her
MNFVNMFMNCNMEVNMDVNMVDNMVNDM

when my previous job hired this Trans editor me and my other co-worker would KII down  :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Darius Lou. on November 04, 2019, 09:15:01 PM
Quote from: She Is Coming. on November 04, 2019, 08:58:40 PM
This trans gorl coming into my job

hfnfhfjcmcnxmxj

who hired her
MNFVNMFMNCNMEVNMDVNMVDNMVNDM

when my previous job hired this Trans editor me and my other co-worker would KII down  :plzstop:
CHSBXJXUIXJDJDNDKSKDJOSJSNSJDO

I'm screaming cus I didn't even see this bitch come in I just heard this manly ass "hello" and was like bitch wtf

The fact that it's Sephora has me screaming even more. She looks and sounds like the trans girl that was on that reality show countess was on

Wtf was her name :plzstop:

LOONA.

I hate dealing with this driver license/tag mess every year. I can't get a fucking human being on the phone.     

:uhh:

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

WIll y'all just..plz die

Shit   

BAPHOMET.

you come in here with your white woman problems and think someone about to be a shoulder for you to cry on? 

i think not. f 

Naomi Hit Me

Shznsns driver license!
Shut up bumpkin you drive a fucking tractor

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

When a guy's favorite sports team scores, is that the equivalent to when our favs slay a dance step or hit a stellar note?

:thatssowendy:

MelMel

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 05, 2019, 08:47:24 PM
When a guy's favorite sports team scores, is that the equivalent to when our favs slay a dance step or hit a stellar note?

yeah

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on November 05, 2019, 09:22:11 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 05, 2019, 08:47:24 PM

yeah
mcdjdjdjdjdjfjdd

I guess I get it now.
:shook:

BAPHOMET.

on a scale from 1-10 how creepy is it for someone you only been seeing for a week to kinda SMELL your CLEAN laundry thats in your laundry basket? 
:shook:  should I be worried or is it kinda cute in a way? Its kinda weirding me out. 

Naomi Hit Me

Maybe he's tryna figure out where that dirty taco smell was coming from

Cowgirl