Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Girl. Fuck album of the year 

Bey has like 30 Grammy's but she's transcended all of that anyhow. they change their rules and categories every 3 seconds and have never been consistent 

Boomz

Dbndndnnnnnnnnnnn
May gone!

Ain't just about her. To Pimp a Butterfly and Damn deserved so much more

:stressed:

Boomz

November 22, 2019, 08:35:32 PM #4159 Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:36:15 PM by ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ
Quote from: 1RIG on November 22, 2019, 08:14:19 PM

Bey has like 30 Grammy's but she's transcended all of that anyhow. they change their rules and categories every 3 seconds and have never been consistent

Tbh, I don't think she cares like that anymore. The Lemonade lost was too painful.

Like someone else said, now she probably submits just so the people who work around her get their recognition

https://twitter.com/benrealvsworld/status/1197941317805826048

Cowgirl

Quote from: ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ on November 22, 2019, 08:35:32 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 22, 2019, 08:14:19 PM

Tbh, I don't think she cares like that anymore. The Lemonade lost was too painful.

Like someone else said, now she probably submits just so the people who work around her get their recognition

https://twitter.com/benrealvsworld/status/1197941317805826048
!!!

Queen was tf broken but she snapped into her senses not long after that night.

Cowgirl

Anyone ever notice how many Lizzo songs are used in so many different commercials? :unsure:

LOONA.

Okay I've had enough of my neighbors letting all these fucking dogs roam around MY property. 

I'm literally about to start calling the police and animal control from now on.   

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LOONA. on November 23, 2019, 11:01:22 AM
Okay I've had enough of my neighbors letting all these fucking dogs roam around MY property.

just toss some lemon amonia down

and it will be a ghost town  :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Aalumeci.

Quote from: LOONA. on November 23, 2019, 11:01:22 AM

DO it. I'm about to off one of the kids. They have no fkn boundaries and instead of becoming that neighbor who yells at the kids to get off the lawn, Ima just poison them or something

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 22, 2019, 09:55:16 PM
Anyone ever notice how many Lizzo songs are used in so many different commercials? :unsure:
!!!

I was thinking that the other day

That Macy's commercial and all the car commercials.

Enough of this bitch

Kaeli.

yes it's weird af

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: She Is Coming. on November 23, 2019, 04:09:40 PM
yes it's weird af
!!!!!

:uhh:

b7

Quote from: Nine. on November 23, 2019, 03:51:14 PM
!!!

I was thinking that the other day

That Macy's commercial and all the car commercials.

Enough of this bitch
eeeeek

Makes sense tho. she makes department store, Charlotte Russe/Forever 21 music