Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: LOONA. on November 23, 2019, 11:01:22 AM
Okay I've had enough of my neighbors letting all these fucking dogs roam around MY property.

I'm literally about to start calling the police and animal control from now on.   

Ugh I hate those type of dog owners who just let their dogs do whatever they want

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Ok, so my friend sent me a voice message today. Four days after my bday. Saying he didn't forget it, but was just too stressed and down cause he got another job rejection (he only tried to explain himself, didn't even say ,,happy bday"). Literally fishing for comfort. Can't at least my birthday be about me for once? :dead:

ton

Okay I've had enough of my neighbors letting all these fucking dogs roam around MY property.

I have an evil friend who got annoyed at his neighbor dog shitting in his yard

He spoke to the man and he did nothing

This nigga bought wet dog food and rat poison :plzstop:

Never saw the dog again :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

That's when I knew how crazy he was

But it secretly turned me on lolz :ohwow:

Naomi Hit Me

:plzstop: :plzstop:
Omgggg
He killed the dog?
Who is this friend  :ohwow:

MelMel

Quote from: calamaree on November 23, 2019, 10:37:25 PM
Ok, so my friend sent me a voice message today. Four days after my bday. Saying he didn't forget it, but was just too stressed and down cause he got another job rejection (he only tried to explain himself, didn't even say ,,happy bday"). Literally fishing for comfort. Can't at least my birthday be about me for once? :dead:
Happy Belated Birthday Squid bby  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

and dump that friend.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Thx bbys
Yes, I guess it's time to move on 

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: ton on November 23, 2019, 10:40:18 PM

omg

MelMel

ton

November 24, 2019, 02:54:34 PM #4179 Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 02:54:52 PM by ton
Quote from: 1RIG on November 24, 2019, 03:25:21 AM
Quote from: ton on November 23, 2019, 10:40:18 PM

omg
XCXXXCXXXX

He kept a gun next to his bed and in his car

I always was slightly nervous around that fag but..... #1 dick in my life :ohwow:

como la whore

I was sitting in a walmart parking lot earlier waiting on my brother who was inside getting some stuff. I was playing some music while I waited. Out of nowhere a walmart worker was knocking on my window  :uhh: I knew it was a worker because I seen him walking around the parking lot and he had one of those safety vests on. He was like "what song is that" so I told him and he was like "oh okay" and was sorta smiling.

He looked about 16-17 so I cut the convo as quickly as possible. I would say he was cute but not before I find out how old he really was  :disgusted:

MelMel

Quote from: chula. on November 24, 2019, 11:19:24 PM
I was sitting in a walmart parking lot earlier waiting on my brother who was inside getting some stuff. I was playing some music while I waited. Out of nowhere a walmart worker was knocking on my window  :uhh: I knew it was a worker because I seen him walking around the parking lot and he had one of those safety vests on. He was like "what song is that" so I told him and he was like "oh okay" and was sorta smiling.

He looked about 16-17 so I cut the convo as quickly as possible. I would say he was cute but not before I find out how old he really was  :disgusted:
yes sis!!!

unlike these predators on here you shut that SHIT downe  :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

So was he 17 or nah :disgusted: Cause that's old enough 

BAPHOMET.

como la whore

Quote from: MelMel on November 24, 2019, 11:22:44 PM
Quote from: chula. on November 24, 2019, 11:19:24 PM

yes sis!!!

unlike these predators on here you shut that SHIT downe  :stressed:

vdssdvsdssfefsd

I was alarmed more than anything, like why is this person knocking on my window  :diddraispoot: I honestly thought he was going to tell me to turn my music down or something  :plzstop: