Quote from: Darius. on November 24, 2019, 11:27:35 PM
So was he 17 or nah :disgusted: Cause that's old enough

:plzstop:

17 is legal in Texas but still  :disgusted:

MelMel

Quote from: chula. on November 24, 2019, 11:28:35 PM
Quote from: MelMel on November 24, 2019, 11:22:44 PM
Quote from: chula. on November 24, 2019, 11:19:24 PM
I was sitting in a walmart parking lot earlier waiting on my brother who was inside getting some stuff. I was playing some music while I waited. Out of nowhere a walmart worker was knocking on my window  :uhh: I knew it was a worker because I seen him walking around the parking lot and he had one of those safety vests on. He was like "what song is that" so I told him and he was like "oh okay" and was sorta smiling.

He looked about 16-17 so I cut the convo as quickly as possible. I would say he was cute but not before I find out how old he really was  :disgusted:
yes sis!!!

unlike these predators on here you shut that SHIT downe  :stressed:

vdssdvsdssfefsd

I was alarmed more than anything, like why is this person knocking on my window  :diddraispoot: I honestly thought he was going to tell me to turn my music down or something  :plzstop:
was song was you bopping downe to?  :ohwow:

como la whore

Quote from: MelMel on November 24, 2019, 11:35:19 PM
I was sitting in a walmart parking lot earlier waiting on my brother who was inside getting some stuff. I was playing some music while I waited. Out of nowhere a walmart worker was knocking on my window  :uhh: I knew it was a worker because I seen him walking around the parking lot and he had one of those safety vests on. He was like "what song is that" so I told him and he was like "oh okay" and was sorta smiling.

He looked about 16-17 so I cut the convo as quickly as possible. I would say he was cute but not before I find out how old he really was  :disgusted:
yes sis!!!

vdssdvsdssfefsd

I was alarmed more than anything, like why is this person knocking on my window  :diddraispoot: I honestly thought he was going to tell me to turn my music down or something  :plzstop:

:raycharles2urmess:

Good Morning Gorgeous

I want out of this relationship!!!  :'(

MelMel

Quote from: chula. on November 24, 2019, 11:37:44 PM
Quote from: MelMel on November 24, 2019, 11:35:19 PM

yes sis!!!

vdssdvsdssfefsd

:raycharles2urmess:
yes bop downe bby  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kalifornia.

MelMel

Kalifornia.

Zankou.

Quote from: indian in southside on November 25, 2019, 02:14:57 PM
I think this nigga at my job tryna shoot his shot. Finally

noticed he was kinda staring at me sometimes but didn't pay it much mind and kept Things professional. But sure enough he hits me up today via private message talking about some "bro u got some nice hair" ... initiating a personal convo

hes cute af tho... can't lie and say I didn't imagine him slapping his dick across my face once...or twice. But I wasn't gonna kick things off because a) this is work b) I'm not desperate .

dmmdkdnndnd

Lord knows I miss being with a nigga. White boys be cute but it i don't think I could do that again. Mmmm mmmm mmmmm this nigga is Foine

nice and caramel :scrumptious: masculine with a hint of tang

we'll see How this plays out. At least he's ready to open up bout how he's had his eye on me a bit.

Still gonna play it cool and unbothered tho. Once my boot is drenched from him salivating then I'll really start playing along lmao!

s

Kalifornia.

The way the ponytail didn't quite make it over that big ass shoulder :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 25, 2019, 03:34:54 PM
The way the ponytail didn't quite make it over that big ass shoulder :plzstop:
SLKJFHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHKLGJKLJHGJKHLGKHJLG