Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Nigger at least you actually GET something within 6 months 

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

Queen n slim pissed me the fuck off when that motherfucker used the phone. What an asshole. Im not even going to finish the mess.
——————///——————-

LOONA.

Yes Alina is about to brings us more perfection   

GLOCK

Jxjjdjdjdjjddj

I'm sorry but
I really feel for strippers
The shit they have to do to make ends meet ever night

Watch this mess
https://twitter.com/tatiishername/status/1218361002397442050

:plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

These girls that post subliminals on their story after you've had a disagreement then get pissed when you've viewed it and kept schutum because you assumed it wasn't about you OR when you " :ermm: :-/ ^o) :blink:" then respond with a "it wasn't for YOU hun!...so sensitive!"

I jus...
Why not be direct and cut the shit or does everything need to be played out for everyone to see? Does everyone need to see that you're pissed off with someone? Do people CARE?!

Naomi Hit Me

Same with those cut and paste "quote of the day" messages
Support! Haters! Real friends!
Girl shut up.

BrandyFromTheFuture

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on January 19, 2020, 06:12:30 PM

These girls that post subliminals on their story after you've had a disagreement then get pissed when you've viewed it and kept schutum because you assumed it wasn't about you OR when you " :ermm: :-/ ^o) :blink:" then respond with a "it wasn't for YOU hun!...so sensitive!"

I jus...
Why not be direct and cut the shit or does everything need to be played out for everyone to see? Does everyone need to see that you're pissed off with someone? Do people CARE?!

People are so addicted to attention and it's really sad. Wonder what some of them would do without social media tbh.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: blk boy magic on January 19, 2020, 03:10:01 PM
im not gay.
just here to hold hands with u sickos <3

f

Ff

It

T
t
t
t

😝🏳️‍🌈🦄

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: blk boy magic on January 19, 2020, 06:43:00 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 19, 2020, 06:15:37 PM
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on January 19, 2020, 06:12:30 PM

I jus...

People are so addicted to attention and it's really sad. Wonder what some of them would do without social media tbh.
Social media is super successful because it offers people a false or heightened sense of importance
Their own "platform"

I literally just sit and look like :rudone: at the speeches I see.

Some people literally forget that they're posting on an account created on someone else's platform - with rules and guidelines. It's not your personal space. LOL It's a public spot on the internet designed to make you feel as if it is your personal space and platform.

Khia's a perfect example of that mess. All was fun and games with the tranny jokes until her Instagram got shut down. sdssdsdsd
!!!!!!!!   
I'm not on IG or twitter, and I only got on snap 2/3 years ago and I see appeal, but omg the self importance :dead:
I vanished for two weeks and come back to speeches about people and lack of communication, these weren't even direct messages but on their stories for everyone to see ::
I knew they were for me, I viewed the story then paid it :dead:
Th I can't even finish this coz I'm pissed and confused  :plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

White People are so entitled and it's really shown over these last few weeks with Harry and Megan.
They really HATE this woman for wanting to leave this stuffy life and live her life elsewhere.
Why would they want to be ambassadors to a Brexit Britain? A country that's plundered the wealth and culture of every country it's visited?
They'll NEVER be King and Queen so why wait around and suffer for something that's never going to happen? :dead:
She was never even a British citizen here, she simply "went home" yet all the focus is on her "breaking up the royal family" and "disrespecting the queen"
There's a definite underlying sense of racism there so unconscious I doubt they don't even realise it themselves.
It's scary