Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

January 27, 2020, 11:27:18 PM #5055 Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 11:28:29 PM by Choke’MEnt
Am giving up Chinese food.

It hurts but I just can't.

They are just too disgusting, the bat mess did it.

How can I trust what these gorls are cooking me when they will literally eat anything?

Sure the chicken might not be bat but where did it come from? Was it sitting in a freezer waiting next to a Kangaroo? I just....

It's too much and I also think I'm racist against Asians in general now

Like ion think people really understand. These gorls will be the cause of our extinction.

Ima still use soy sauce on my rice tho

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Choke'MEnt on January 27, 2020, 11:27:18 PM

How can I trust what these gorls are cooking me when they will literally eat anything?

Sure the chicken might not be bat but where did it come from? Was it sitting in a freezer waiting next to a Kangaroo? I just....

Like ion think people really understand. These gorls will be the cause of our extinction.

I agree. I STAYED getting Panda Express :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

But I canNAWT do it anymore. Like... the thought of a chink mess makes my stomach KNOT UP

BAPHOMET.

after this fucking video I was fucking DONE. Its not like I havent seen this eat disgusting mess. But the fact that this video is NEW in the midst of MESS 

ton

Quote from: Darius Need Love. on January 27, 2020, 11:45:26 PM
Quote from: Choke'MEnt on January 27, 2020, 11:27:18 PM

I agree. I STAYED getting Panda Express :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

But I canNAWT do it anymore. Like... the thought of a chink mess makes my stomach KNOT UP
white people created that mess

CHOKE

Are white people eating live rodents and bats riddled with diseases dipped in hot mustard?

:udontlookok:

GLOCK

I think there are a lot of things whites do that we don't know about 

a secret tea 
m

GLOCK

Bow reveal some mess, sis 

CHOKE

Stop it, stop IT

There is a deadly airborne virus being spread around the WORLD because these girls like to eat edgy.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Choke'MEnt on January 27, 2020, 11:57:57 PM
Stop it, stop IT

There is a deadly airborne virus being spread around the WORLD because these girls like to eat edgy.

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: im sorry but what we're NOT gonna do is place this on the honkies and let those filthy chinks off. 

Im LIVING for the media lashing of the chopsticks. Knock their slanted venus fly trap eyed ass DOWN a peg mess 

GLOCK

Fuck everyone that isn't black tbh 

MelMel

ton

No I meant whites created Panda Express

The meat probably isn't cat and mongoose

BAPHOMET.