Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

I consider myself among the wealthy elite of Utah

ton

Quote from: Darius Need Love. on January 28, 2020, 12:00:00 AM
:disgusted: im sorry but what we're NOT gonna do is place this on the honkies and let those filthy chinks off.

Im LIVING for the media lashing of the chopsticks. Knock their slanted venus fly trap eyed ass DOWN a peg mess
oh no I agree

They're fcking filthy

Kaeli.

Quote from: Darius Need Love. on January 27, 2020, 11:46:50 PM

after this fucking video I was fucking DONE. Its not like I havent seen this eat disgusting mess. But the fact that this video is NEW in the midst of MESS
omg

The way he dips it in the sauce mess  :plzstop:

CHOKE

The fact this mess already happened in 2003, one of the worst virus outbreaks in history and originating in the same damn place for the SAME damn reason

I hate them tbh

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ton on January 28, 2020, 12:04:17 AM
Quote from: Darius Need Love. on January 28, 2020, 12:00:00 AM
:disgusted: im sorry but what we're NOT gonna do is place this on the honkies and let those filthy chinks off.

Im LIVING for the media lashing of the chopsticks. Knock their slanted venus fly trap eyed ass DOWN a peg mess
oh no I agree

They're fcking filthy

fdf
fd
f
f

:letsmessfag: Me and my friend saw some chinks at the mall and we just started having a LOUD conversation about the Coronavirus  :blessed: :sistas: i fucking HATE those things

jtwoeleven

January 28, 2020, 12:08:02 AM #5076 Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 12:09:15 AM by jtwoeleven
The black man has no natural allies in this world. Regardless of your sexual orientation, social, or political views, all other groups' stability in the social hierarchy is predicated on the idea that you are fundamentally a flawed, depraved being. Love yourselves, focus on yourselves, save yourselves. #SYSBM

BAPHOMET.

ton

And I just noticed venus eyetrap eyes

BZBZBZBZZ

The good ole days :wub:

GLOCK

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ton on January 28, 2020, 12:16:57 AM
And I just noticed venus eyetrap eyes

BZBZBZBZZ

The good ole days :wub:
:justabit:

Justaway_

Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 12:32:06 AM
Just
what's ur zod mess? :stressed:

i'm a Taurus bby :stressed:

I don't know why but Virgos are like soulmates to me.. :uhh: I don't even believe in astrology like that but whenever a Virgo comes into my life, WHEW, it's a done deal - long-term friendship or just an extraordinary chemistry :stressed: Kinda the same with Capricorn

GLOCK

Quote from: Justaway_ on January 28, 2020, 12:39:24 AM
Just

I don't know why but Virgos are like soulmates to me.. :uhh: I don't even believe in astrology like that but whenever a Virgo comes into my life, WHEW, it's a done deal - long-term friendship or just an extraordinary chemistry :stressed: Kinda the same with Capricorn
I adore virgos :stressed:

I really don't know many Taurus's but I here they mesh very well with caps

:ohwow:

MelMel

Quote from: Justaway_ on January 28, 2020, 12:39:24 AM
Just

ack another Taurus King  :ohwow: