Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

I stole this big ass bottle of wine from my dad and almost finished this whole thing by myself. 

I-yeah I need rehab

Cowboy Nine

February 28, 2020, 10:19:26 PM #5776 Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 10:19:52 PM by Nine.
nnnnnnnnnn

:omgwatshappening:

Speaking of drinking.

I've been sipping on this mixture of Disaronno and Orange Juice.

It slays.

:thatssowendy:

MelMel

Quote from: Nine. on February 28, 2020, 10:19:26 PM
nnnnnnnnnn

:omgwatshappening:

Speaking of drinking.

I've been sipping on this mixture of Disaronno and Orange Juice.

It slays.

omg yessssssssssssssssss

also DIsaronno and Iced Tea  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

I've been sipping too. About an hour now and I'm supposed to be getting dressed but it's just so cold outside

MelMel

jtwoeleven

Did any of you know from a young age what you wanted to do for a living, career wise? Or is anyone still trying to figure that out??

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on February 28, 2020, 10:33:27 PM
what you sipping on sis? :ohwow:
Cuervo 1800 Silver. Let's just say it got a little.. crazy.
:young:

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

February 29, 2020, 08:05:10 PM #5784 Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:05:31 PM by Nine.
https://twitter.com/uribboo/status/1232522760842334209

The Corona gorls are RUTHLESS.

Not infecting your own mother, on purpose.

:shook:

LOONA.

I hate working with straight men and having to deal with all the mixed signals they be sending.     

CREAM.

Quote from: LOONA. on March 01, 2020, 12:56:20 AM
I hate working with straight men and having to deal with all the mixed signals they be sending.     
!

One asked me for gum the other night and I THINK he said "thanks baby"

:guys:

He's so fione

LOONA.

Quote from: CREAM. on March 01, 2020, 01:06:09 AM
!

He's so fione

fjkklllf

I feel like they be trying to clock my tea sometimes but I usually just pay it dust, but like you said it doesn't help that they be so fine.

This boy was sitting in the breakroom and when I walked in he watched me the whole time, and as soon as I turned around to him his eyes darted back to his phone. He was making it way too obvious but I paid it.

It's the weekend so nobody really came in, but he was sitting in the parking lot and didn't leave til he saw me come out and get in my car and leave. And then I swear he followed me for a little bit.

What thew FUCK  :kii:   

LOONA.

I wanna suck his dick so bad  

CREAM.

Quote from: LOONA. on March 01, 2020, 01:11:32 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on March 01, 2020, 01:06:09 AM
!

He's so fione

fjkklllf

I feel like they be trying to clock my tea sometimes but I usually just pay it dust, but like you said it doesn't help that they be so fine.

This boy was sitting in the breakroom and when I walked in he watched me the whole time, and as soon as I turned around to him his eyes darted back to his phone. He was making it way too obvious but I paid it.

It's the weekend so nobody really came in, but he was sitting in the parking lot and didn't leave til he saw me come out and get in my car and leave. And then I swear he followed me for a little bit.

What thew FUCK  :kii:   

!!!!!

Usually in these situations I get a little flustered BBBNbbbnbbbnb

And...suspicious?

I don't wanna engage and potentially get played and look stupid if it's just some stupid straight boy playing games.

Recently another guy came up behind me and started massaging my shoulders. I playfully tapped his hands and motioned for him to get off and he laughed and said he thought I would have liked it

:damselindistress:

He wasn't really all that attractive but I'm always kinda in these situations where straights like you play a bit.

Wish ppl were more straightforward