Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Quote from: A. M. Lastrassi on July 08, 2020, 01:08:49 AM
https://twitter.com/yoursonlyjenna/status/1280413400632262663

Sdghfhhh

But if he tells her to wash some dishes or mop some floors all hell will break loose  :omgwatshappening:

damns

ming li read a bit

como la whore

I've been extra horny lately and idk why. But with rona spreading like wildfire in Texas I'm abstaining. I don't love dick THAT much to die for it.

Amazing

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 07, 2020, 12:05:48 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 07, 2020, 11:22:33 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 07, 2020, 08:11:52 AM
I'm at this orientation mess... if this old white bitch don't quit talking to me. Girl :uhh: 
:plzstop:

Fuck was she talkin bout? Everything going on in the world today? I pray not
ccvvvsmmmnnv

You know those people that feel that they have to make small talk about whatever pops up in their mind and they don't take your social cues when you're tryna end the mess? She's one of those

And then she keeps complaining about these damn masks. Mmmm I've literally been giving :udontlookok: all day

The trans Kaeli we know would have told her to MOVE.  :trannyjblige:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: chula. on July 08, 2020, 01:20:43 AM
I've been extra horny lately and idk why. But with rona spreading like wildfire in Texas I'm abstaining. I don't love dick THAT much to die for it.

its the full moon it affects libido

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

como la whore

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 08, 2020, 01:40:36 AM

its the full moon it affects libido

oh wait  :howfestive:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Murrah

Eww... This video contains the worst photos of Aaliyah I've ever seen. This seems shady. 60% of the pictures featured were bad.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Murrah on July 08, 2020, 06:15:53 AM
Eww... This video contains the worst photos of Aaliyah I've ever seen. This seems shady. 60% of the pictures featured were bad.

I didn't see a single bad photo

b7

Responsible QUEEN

It's hard tbh. I've been horny as shit too, but  :unsure:  it's definitely not worth it. Imagine how dumb everyone will feel as SOON as they nut
:kii:

that feeling of regret is the worst

Dr Naomi Campbell

CHOKE

I know it's ghetto but Ion care, there jus ain nun like a crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwich

:stressed:

como la whore

Quote from: RIGs on July 08, 2020, 07:01:25 AM

Responsible QUEEN

It's hard tbh. I've been horny as shit too, but  :unsure:  it's definitely not worth it. Imagine how dumb everyone will feel as SOON as they nut
:kii:

that feeling of regret is the worst

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ultimately being SMART is the only way to go in this situation.

we will get through this  :traciandchelle:

Zankou.

Quote from: Choke 👑 on July 08, 2020, 08:38:11 AM
I know it's ghetto but Ion care, there jus ain nun like a crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwich

:stressed:

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are ghetto?