Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

The gym from 6 - 8 am when no-one is there and you can squat in peace  with no pervs (you flat booty, wide body zørls know nothing about this)  :howfestive:

And this adrenaline rush. Im gonna get so much work done today  :sobusyjetsetter:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Heated🔥

b7

Quote from: A. M. Lastrassi on July 16, 2020, 02:13:46 AM
The gym from 6 - 8 am when no-one is there and you can squat in peace  with no pervs (you flat booty, wide body zørls know nothing about this)  :howfestive:

And this adrenaline rush. Im gonna get so much work done today  :sobusyjetsetter:
sddsdsdsds boy stop teasin'

Libra self

:jarvwhereru:

🦚

Quote from: RIGs on July 16, 2020, 02:36:35 AM
Quote from: A. M. Lastrassi on July 16, 2020, 02:13:46 AM

sddsdsdsds boy stop teasin'

Libra self

:jarvwhereru:

Ghhhjj

Its not teasing. The hive and the lkz zørls know.  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cartierline

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Beverly. on July 16, 2020, 09:28:24 PM
im coming to terms with the fact that i may lean a bit "conservative".

there are some things that are just simple ..cut and dry
and that  everyone should agree on IMO...such as a Black man having his neck pressed on by a White cop being unacceptable

but when it comes to other things ....like the whole Oscars mess, and entertainment pay etc.
while a lot of Black people are crying their eyes out in emotion and demanding change
i find myself looking at the numbers a lot...and leaning more on logic/reasoning
based on what i have seen i found that a lot of black conservatives tend to do that.

and it's NOT to say that leaning on logic/reason is a good or "better" thing to do
cuz i'm sure someone could try a "logic and reasoning" mess with the death of George Floyd , trying to find a way to explain it and make sense of it, and I'd literally be looking at them like :rudone: r u really serious? that white cop clearly disregarded his life. what else is there to discuss?

like i couldn't even watch that george floyd video in full. it was that horrific and triggering for me.

but in other conversations i find myself analyzing mess and quoting numbers instead of getting emotional

i dunno. i can't say im fully conservative because i def don't subscribe to a lot of mess it stands for
but i have to admit i LEAN a bit in that direction sometimes.

/endessay

Well I am right there with you  I really Love Queen Candace ANd King Rob SMith
and i love their perspective that they bring and i feel it doesnt detract from their blackness at all
in fact if more blacks were more conservative (which alot of them are secretly) we would be alot further
we are currently in a democrats-are-our-friend-because-they-allow- liberal-views loop that we need to break
stop talking about white supremacy stop talking about other minorities and their struggles
stop talking about racism stop talking about gay stop talking about trans these issues were never our cremde de la creme issues because they are luxury issues to address after we address much more devastating blows to our culture and community we ar enot here to change hearts we are here to demand respect for our basic human rights in our black skin   blacks only hop on that train because whites have carved out that space and used their white priveldge to make it a safer space for all but keep in mind they did that for them and only them using your blackness as leverage ...but the real shit  is what candace preaches

and address what is really going on in our communities candace focus is
The Father absence and how it affects us
our communities dividing the black family and its power
single motherhood rates going up
planned parenthood participating in the death of our babies staggering the growth in our population
illiteracy rates sky rocketing for our black youth in shcool
our unemployment rates plumetting

the more we tackle these issues aggresivley the more white suprememacy and racism take a back seat

we have to move away from this old racist triggering that keeps us stuck in not addressing our issues properly
we already know racism sexism classism exists but its time to take ur power back as a community and begin to fix it from the inside out

so i am embracing my black conservative views because i feel at this point its more in line with preservation of self and kind

i dont have to allow liberal views to stunt my growth

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kaeli.

fdhdklSAJKLFJ:SDFLIDSFSD"OFI

That is my fav post of the year 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Beverly. on July 15, 2020, 08:07:34 AM
Quote from: RIGs on July 15, 2020, 12:50:40 AM
He know GAWD damn well
:plzstop:

https://twitter.com/theerkj/status/1283250329354743809