Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: A. M. Lastrassi on July 24, 2020, 01:33:54 PM
Asdfghhj

Just move on to the 3rd number in the harem. I ain't swearing no nigga  :raycharles2urmess:
Vvvvbshsjdj

Oh hun

I have no problem PLOWING through a friend group, let alone a team.  :justabit:

🦚

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 24, 2020, 01:52:37 PM
Quote from: A. M. Lastrassi on July 24, 2020, 01:33:54 PM
Asdfghhj

Just move on to the 3rd number in the harem. I ain't swearing no nigga  :raycharles2urmess:
Vvvvbshsjdj

Oh hun

I have no problem PLOWING through a friend group, let alone a team.  :justabit:

:howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Sdffggjj @ that janet pic.  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: RIGs on July 24, 2020, 11:26:10 AM
Should i get into Rina's music?

:ohwow:

Best pop album of the year. A mix of different genres including Early 2000's r&b
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

como la whore

https://www.eonline.com/news/1171705/still-dreaming-of-you-an-oral-history-of-selena-quintanilla-s-final-album-25-years-later

this is a really great read  :howfestive:

QuoteWhile Selena's Spanish-language albums had been all produced by one member of the Quintanilla family or another, Dreaming of You was to be the first that she'd be working with a new roster of writers and producers. Quickly, a list of bold names began to come together to work on the album in some capacity: writer/producer Keith Thomas, who'd helped craft hits for Amy Grant and Vanessa Williams (including the latter's "Save the Best for Last"); producer Guy Roche, who would go on to work with Brandy and Christina Aguilera; and the incomparable songwriter Diane Warren.

Roche, producer on "Dreaming of You" and "Captive Heart": Meeting Selena for the first time was over dinner in Hollywood with Nancy Brennan her A&R rep who kindly hired me to work with Selena. Selena, although she already had major success in the Latin world was very sweet and humble, reserved and unaffected, it felt like I was talking to my little sister.

QuoteKeith Thomas: There is no question in my mind, she would have been a massive superstar. She would have been an icon. And she still is, I mean, you think 25 years later and people are this fascinated by her and love her so much. I mean, can you imagine? I just feel like I know that she would have she accomplished everything that she wanted to in life because she just had that ability to connect with people and that's what it was about...She was a magnet and you can see that just in the shows that she did and the conversations you would have with her. You go, "I want this girl to win big time."

Diane Warren: I think Selena would've been the biggest Latin female artist of all time. I don't hesitate to say that.

:stressed:

RAY7

the way hes breaking everything down from the lyrics, harmonies, production and everything
I love stuff like this

RAY7

b7

Quote from: 89 on July 24, 2020, 10:15:24 PM

the way hes breaking everything down from the lyrics, harmonies, production and everything
I love stuff like this
ohhh i can watch stuff like this ALL day

Kaeli.

Quote from: RIGs on July 24, 2020, 10:49:12 PM

I love stuff like this
!!!

If I like the person's music

Can't get with a John legend mess. But if Brandy, Mariah or Bey did this  :flamebroiled:

RAY7

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 24, 2020, 11:32:44 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 24, 2020, 10:49:12 PM

I love stuff like this
!!!

if Brandy, Mariah or Bey did this  :flamebroiled:
!!!

BAPHOMET.

got some projects lined up.....

let me to you something. Nothing pisses me off more than scroll Instagram or twitter and see someone with minimal to zero talent do something and people fake praise it.

Like... you KNOW that looks like shit.  :disgusted: why encourage them? give them some damn constructive criticism. The designers/photographers will never grow.