Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hewritez

Quote from: Bish on May 04, 2020, 06:13:56 PM
Quote from: Monika on May 04, 2020, 06:06:36 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 04, 2020, 06:03:37 PM
Damn y'all counting the man out before even hearing the work lol
i saw that interview clip somenody posted. He was looking all sideways and stuff while talkin' about the album. I was like oh gawd!  :uhh:
I took that sideways glance completely differently.

!
He seemed over-confident if anything.
Saying this is going to be the best RnB album of the year

Monika

i saw that interview clip somenody posted. He was looking all sideways and stuff while talkin' about the album. I was like oh gawd!  :uhh:
yeah, maybe he didn't wanna talk too much about it.
Yahudah

Le Champ

Quote from: 89 on May 04, 2020, 06:13:36 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 04, 2020, 06:03:19 PM
Quote from: Monika on May 04, 2020, 05:59:22 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on May 04, 2020, 03:45:57 PM
Camper stop hyping yo shit up!

Cause your joints sound BASIC af. All that mess on the Mary J album.

BYE
if this nigga fucked Brandy's album, imma lash the shit outta him!  :uhh:

Y'all know i don't do mess like that, but boyyyyyyy!  :uhh:

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
is it Monika or Monica?
n
:plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

I was a bit stunned and deflated when she said he did most of the album but at this point it's what we got. I'm going to choose to believe Bran wouldn't accept a basic HER mess from him.

That being said, if he messes this up, I don't think he knows how bad that lashing will be. The starz are watchin you, pamp!

:watchit:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 04, 2020, 06:23:39 PM
I was a bit stunned and deflated when she said he did most of the album but at this point it's what we got. I'm going to choose to believe Bran wouldn't accept a basic HER mess from him.

That being said, if he messes this up, I don't think he knows how bad that lashing will be. The starz are watchin you, pamp!

jbbndjfn

but

!

:ohwow:

Bish

:dead:

jtwoeleven

I'm gonna go and say this song will do well. I'm already seeing response videos, and there are probably be a write up or two about how some believe Brandy is "glorifying" single motherhood. Press is press I guess.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 04, 2020, 06:30:34 PM
I'm gonna go and say this song will do well. I'm already seeing response videos, and there are probably be a write up or two about how some believe Brandy is "glorifying" single motherhood. Press is press I guess.

REALucid

Quote from: Monika on May 04, 2020, 06:14:00 PM
Y'all right! I trust Brandy!  :-D
Also, i was listening to 104.5 here in the DFW are. All the songs sound the same. Dang, they need to play Baby Mama!

I heard it on there today
Used to write our names in car fog

jtwoeleven

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2020, 06:37:34 PM

Yeah, this was exactly what I was talking about. I didn't wanna post it to spread negativity, but at least folks are talking about it.

Monika

Quote from: RealMatic on May 04, 2020, 06:37:45 PM
Quote from: Monika on May 04, 2020, 06:14:00 PM
Y'all right! I trust Brandy!  :-D
Also, i was listening to 104.5 here in the DFW are. All the songs sound the same. Dang, they need to play Baby Mama!

I heard it on there today
oh wow!  :-o that's great!
Yahudah

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 04, 2020, 06:41:34 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2020, 06:37:34 PM

Yeah, this was exactly what I was talking about. I didn't wanna post it to spread negativity, but at least folks are talking about it.

I think it's a good thing, controversy sells.

BrandyFromTheFuture

I refuse to believe that Brandy, Lashawn and everyone else involved settled for subpar songs. Maybe the Timbo and Neptunes stuff was horrible, who knows?!

Le Champ

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2020, 06:46:00 PM

I refuse to believe that Brandy, Lashawn and everyone else involved settled for subpar songs. Maybe the Timbo and Neptunes stuff was horrible, who knows?!

I doubt it was horrible...it probably just didn't fit the direction of the album, especially if they came in on the tail-end of recording.

BRockaBaby

I took it as him just being so ready and excited. Not as a bad thing at all.