Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2017, 04:54:24 PM
Im watching the 1st episode of this big little lies and its kinda GOOD
yes it is :stressed:

Vonc2002

Im on the 2nd episode and I'm really glad that i waited to watch because i wanna watch all the fckn episodes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

Vonc2002

I kinda wanna see a sextape of Nicole kidman and this man that plays her husband. I love their whole angry sexy thing they have going on :ohwow:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2017, 09:22:43 PM
I kinda wanna see a sextape of Nicole kidman and this man that plays her husband. I love their whole angry sexy thing they have going on :ohwow:
ok!  :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on March 12, 2017, 09:25:00 PM
When he slapped her, she slapped him, and then he hemmed her up on that damn closet
:jarvwhereru:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2017, 09:29:08 PM
Quote from: MelMel on March 12, 2017, 09:25:00 PM
When he slapped her, she slapped him, and then he hemmed her up on that damn closet
:jarvwhereru:
I would gladly trade places with ha  :raycharles2urmess:

Gilgamesh.

Manny u got  a link to Big Little Liars?

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.

The series. None of the links on watchlinks are working.