Jay Z FINALLY admits he cheated on Beyonce

Started by mauza, November 29, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Ma Lo

November 30, 2017, 02:25:13 AM #61 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:25:44 AM by Ntwadumela
Jay Z is  just like any other man that belongs in the garbage. Y'all are dumb if you think that just because Beyonce is pretty she doesn't  get cheated on . those are the ones who get cheated on the most stupid

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 29, 2017, 10:11:03 PM
xccccccccccc

i cant tell if theyre lying or not

either way these faggots can live up a narrative

woo! put a ring on it! power couple!
eek! marriage problems! cheating!

and the whole world WATCHES every time :dead:

I love it

I wonder what their next MESS will be
if that battle royale didn?t take place in the elevator, I?d definitely be wondering about it but idk

With Lemonade it was hard to tell, but Jays was so detailed to me. eek

b7

https://twitter.com/dionnegrant/status/936028401663709184

Yea he did this woman dirty. I?m sure she?s still making him work for her trust tbh

The Brandy Barbie

Who would even make up something like this for attention?  Going into detail about how your husband's affair made you feel? 

"So what are you gonna say at my funeral now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead, Rest in peace my true love, who I took for granted"

That would be like cursing your own marriage if it wasn't true.  You just don't say all of that for attention.

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 30, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

Yea he did this woman dirty. I?m sure she?s still making him work for her trust tbh

jdjfjdfnNNNNnnnnnnnn

I've heard some stories.  Especially the move to LA being her first step at showing him she has no issue leaving him and NYC behind.

BAPHOMET.

Im still shaking @ someone saying he finally wanted to slow down now that he has Old Lady moles on his face.

SKDKJSSH

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 10:05:52 AM
Im still shaking @ someone saying he finally wanted to slow down now that he has Old Lady moles on his face.

SKDKJSSH

:kii:

I watched the entire interview last night and kept wanting to put my fingers between his eyebrows and PULL! 

These 2 deep creases have me trying to be relatable after just recently cancelling 2 more shows for "technical difficulties".

wizzy

SKDKJSSH

Boomz

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

SKDKJSSH

I watched the entire interview last night and kept wanting to put my fingers between his eyebrows and PULL! 

These 2 deep creases have me trying to be relatable after just recently cancelling 2 more shows for "technical difficulties".

Byyyyeee!   :plzstop: :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: Boomer on December 01, 2017, 12:00:05 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

SKDKJSSH

Byyyyeee!   :plzstop: :kii:

JJDJFNNFNbbbbNNNJjfjnfnBBBBBbbbbbbzzzzz

TOURING!

b7

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

jdjfjdfnNNNNnnnnnnnn

I've heard some stories.  Especially the move to LA being her first step at showing him she has no issue leaving him and NYC behind.
omg AND she?s a Virgo? She?ll never fully trust his ass again :dead:

That boot and/or heel is gonna stay planted on that neck until she feels like easing UP

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on December 01, 2017, 12:54:20 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

jdjfjdfnNNNNnnnnnnnn

omg AND she?s a Virgo? She?ll never fully trust his ass again :dead:

That boot and/or heel is gonna stay planted on that neck until she feels like easing UP

JJDFJDJFnnnnnnnnnnnnddddDDD

The funny thing is I would bet the dynamic has shifted in their relationship over the years.  From certain lyrics on 4:44, he seems a little afraid that she could leave him one day. 

These 2 lines really stand out to me on the album:

"And you stare blankly into space
Thinkin' of all the time, you wasted it on all this basic shit
So I apologize"

"I stew over what if....you over my shit?"

LOONA.

Can't wait til she divorces this nigger and makes an alb about it. A diamond mess owt.