Beyonc? Buys Out Ivy Park From Topshop Tycoon Fighting Misconduct Claims

Started by Lazarus, November 15, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Beyonc? has bought out the Ivy Park clothing line she co-founded with retail tycoon Philip Green, claiming back Topshop?s 50 percent stake, Financial Times reports. The move comes weeks after the Arcadia Group owner was publicly accused of sexual and racial harassment of staff. Campaigners had pressured Beyonc? to cut ties with Green.

Ivy Park said in a statement obtained by FT, ?After discussions of almost a year, Parkwood has acquired 100% of the Ivy Park brand. Topshop-Arcadia will fulfil the existing orders.? Pitchfork has emailed Parkwood Entertainment representatives for further comment.

FlowerBomb

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Gilgamesh.

I'm shocked they had a such a big percentage to begin with.

But yes Bey, get your house in ordah!

Zankou.

Quote from: stormcaster. on November 15, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
She needs to reinvent/relaunch the whole thing making it more of a limited line. Rih/Puma kept the gorls READY cause when that shit sold out, it SOLD OUT. You could buy the Ivy mess the very next week when they restocked those shelves.

Plus, nobody wears it anymore. :dead:

!!!

I was gonna say I didn't even know the line was still active

Cowgirl

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Zanny on November 15, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
Quote from: stormcaster. on November 15, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
She needs to reinvent/relaunch the whole thing making it more of a limited line. Rih/Puma kept the gorls READY cause when that shit sold out, it SOLD OUT. You could buy the Ivy mess the very next week when they restocked those shelves.

Plus, nobody wears it anymore. :dead:

!!!

I was gonna say I didn't even know the line was still active

!!!
But good for her

Cowgirl

Still around? Didn?t know!

Fags, stop pretending Ivy isn?t present and pushing units.

FlowerBomb