It’s such a kii

Started by shante smith, January 15, 2021, 09:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

January 15, 2021, 09:34:31 AM Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 10:13:30 AM by three kings
how the same gorls at work who were quick to run around telling everyone "merry Christmas!" Before the holiday weekend (when it's not very appropriate to do so)

SKATE tf around MLKs mess this morning with phrases like "have a great LONGGG weekend!"

No tf we won't play that game . We gon say his fucking name. The way i ran to google images and looked for a mess to POST up in that chat so fast .

Now everyone else is following lolz das right. ACKNOWLEDGE my fuckin king .

And I know what I did could be seen as passively "militant" by some but  Who tf gon check me?

Lmao!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Cndnfnfnfn if we had a national holiday for a black icon here Id make "HAPYY MALCOLM X DAYYYYYYY!!!" to all the crackers

shante smith

January 15, 2021, 09:50:35 AM #2 Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 09:52:45 AM by three kings
Quote from: Jayda X on January 15, 2021, 09:44:18 AM
Cndnfnfnfn if we had a national holiday for a black icon here Id make "HAPYY MALCOLM X DAYYYYYYY!!!" to all the crackers
jfkfnfj

Like... the company is acknowledging the holiday . Say his name.

And if u don't wanna say his name fine . But don't come with some "happy long weekend!" Mess. Just keep ur mouth shut altogether.

The fuck? They brought out a bit of my bitchy side With that mess.

But I kept it cute and was positive about it. Mission accomplished ... everyone's joining in. That's ALL the fuck I wanted. :blessed: 

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

CHOKE