Bow wow doesn't care about politics or black rights because 'he's mixed'

Started by GRAND, July 27, 2016, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

That's what's funny to me. Alot of the people that actually fit the definition of mixed claim black. It's these one drop niggers that RUN to claim mixed.

Young

He was raise by his black mother and isn't even close to his father who is clearly black and mixed with something.

Being bi racial is something totally different especially when both parents are in your life.

GRAND

Quote from: imani on July 28, 2016, 02:23:34 PM
Would there be any outrage if J Cole said something like this? his mom is a white woman and he looks black.
I think it's his attitude towards the entire thing

He's practically saying Fck black people, I have non-black mess in my blood lolz

I don't think anyone cares about him being mixed

4 fucking k

Quote from: GRAND on July 28, 2016, 02:29:16 PM
Quote from: imani on July 28, 2016, 02:23:34 PM
Would there be any outrage if J Cole said something like this? his mom is a white woman and he looks black.
I think it's his attitude towards the entire thing

He's practically saying Fck black people, I have non-black mess in my blood lolz

I don't think anyone cares about him being mixed

I don't get that from this.

Though I think he's just say this for attention, I do think there are black people who identify with what he's saying. I can imagine a biracial saying something like this (worded differently tho).

SouravMay

Even if he was only mixed, his mother, uncle, grandfather, cousin, best friends are all black. And if he isn't black why does he feel he can use the word nigga constantly?
B7

GRAND

True maybe he's just trying to be informative

But his nonchalant attitude about his "ancestors" and how he doesn't care about what they did is what turned me off

He didn't give a fuck about them but he HAD to make it known that he had non-black relatives? :kii:

Fuck him

GRAND

And like he said he only knows what he SEES

And all I see is a dumb nigger

Treasure

D.I.E.G.O.

D.I.E.G.O.

MAY

TEARS @ all these damn filters he SLATHERED all over his dad's pic

b7

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 28, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
The pic he posted doesn't look like a drawing to me. Police precincts don't really hire painters for a suspects mugshot vvgggg

Just a younger version of his dad. Still don't know why he posted his dad's mugshot though. Very disgraceful imo

Like a white person posting a pic of their great grandpa in a cottonfield to prove "I got some black in my family lolz"
that photo of his father is even more filtered and doctored than the pics drenched in filters that you Joke about sssss

b7

GRAND

Oh wait

That's a real picture?

It looks so fucking fake to me

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 11:08:20 PM
ummmm Im confused, is one of his parents white or non black? Is he claiming mixed because his grandmother was 1/3 white? This damn idiot. so does he not identify as black? I really want him to expound on this :dead:

Whether he's really "mixed" or not is irrelevant  :dead: you don't need a Jay z nose and and wild west of naps on the back of your fuckin neck to be able to acknowledge the blatant injustice faced by brown people.

He sounds like a imbecile.