Bow wow doesn't care about politics or black rights because 'he's mixed'

Started by GRAND, July 27, 2016, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: imani on July 28, 2016, 02:08:18 PM
It's crazy how quickly this topic blew up over the net. Black people are so sensitive when it comes to the whole mixed/light skin and dark skin mess.

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 28, 2016, 05:18:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 11:08:20 PM
ummmm Im confused, is one of his parents white or non black? Is he claiming mixed because his grandmother was 1/3 white? This damn idiot. so does he not identify as black? I really want him to expound on this :dead:

Whether he's really "mixed" or not is irrelevant  :dead: you don't need a Jay z nose and and wild west of naps on the back of your fuckin neck to be able to acknowledge the blatant injustice faced by brown people.

He sounds like a imbecile.

!!!!!!!!!

I don't doubt he has mixed heritage because most of us do, even though he's obviously way more black then he is anything else, but pretending cause you got a couple of slave masters in your family means you can't tweet #BlackLivesMatter is plain dumb

Treasure

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 28, 2016, 05:18:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 11:08:20 PM
ummmm Im confused, is one of his parents white or non black? Is he claiming mixed because his grandmother was 1/3 white? This damn idiot. so does he not identify as black? I really want him to expound on this :dead:

Whether he's really "mixed" or not is irrelevant  :dead: you don't need a Jay z nose and and wild west of naps on the back of your fuckin neck to be able to acknowledge the blatant injustice faced by brown people.

He sounds like a imbecile.

!!!!

damns dummy self
hes rlly a joke

FlowerBomb

Treasure

xdcfvgbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrv

mari' jus KNEW..she hads a CASE

4 fucking k

DJSFL;KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Rxxf

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 28, 2016, 11:36:40 AM
Funny thing is that if you go to his ethnic page here in the comments there are people who do see he's mixed in some way. Even though he's listed as African American.

http://ethnicelebs.com/bow-wow

Personally I'm  Not surprised to find there may be a lil somethin somethin extra in his lineage besides a slavemaster great grandfather.

But he asked for this  :plzstop:

I mean, if I take another glance at him, he could be Hispanic? Or his father can be. But it'd still be a portion.
It's hard to tell someone how they should identify themselves, if they are truly mixed.
The world will identify you (with what they see) either way.
BRANDY

FlowerBomb

he looks like a fucking jug head dummy nigger with brown eyes to me

Rxxf

xxnn

You feeling some kinda way, Af?
:ohwow:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: imani on July 28, 2016, 02:33:33 PM
Quote from: GRAND on July 28, 2016, 02:29:16 PM
Quote from: imani on July 28, 2016, 02:23:34 PM
Would there be any outrage if J Cole said something like this? his mom is a white woman and he looks black.
I think it's his attitude towards the entire thing

He's practically saying Fck black people, I have non-black mess in my blood lolz

I don't think anyone cares about him being mixed

I don't get that from this.

Though I think he's just say this for attention, I do think there are black people who identify with what he's saying. I can imagine a biracial saying something like this (worded differently tho).

It depends. On experience, IMO.
How you grew up. Family, friends, the environment you were exposed to.
And just how you naturally feel about yourself.
BRANDY