Bow wow doesn't care about politics or black rights because 'he's mixed'

Started by GRAND, July 27, 2016, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

sklmffffffei

I'm all for identifying with whatever you want.

But these niggers kill me acting like being MIXED means you can't be in the Black movement.

Shit the people who got these movements started centuries ago were mixed raced and basically white because the blacker and less mixed people didn't have the same rights.

:plzstop:

KingOfHearts

It's one thing if you don't want to get involve with politics fine that's your choice.

But to say your not black because your mixed makes him sound like a scunt pure foolery!!  Nigga u black!!  :usureuok:
My Queens!!

Real

Quote from: KingOfHearts on July 27, 2016, 09:43:36 PM
It's one thing if you don't want to get involve with politics fine that's your choice.

But to say your not black because your mixed makes him sound like a scunt pure foolery!!  Nigga u black!!  :usureuok:

Fool man dem!

KingOfHearts

Quote from: Don Draper on July 27, 2016, 10:07:38 PM
Quote from: KingOfHearts on July 27, 2016, 09:43:36 PM

Fool man dem!

Fool no rass him need one clowt!!
My Queens!!

jtwoeleven

Didn't he give keyshia the side eye for saying she was biracial/mixed regarding bgr?

Palladium

Quote from: Young on July 27, 2016, 08:08:52 PM
What in the fuck

Nigger you're a flop and you will get shot down by a racist cop if they don't like you.
You're a nigger.

Don't let the caramel skin and hazel eyes fool you.

D

Vonc2002

ummmm Im confused, is one of his parents white or non black? Is he claiming mixed because his grandmother was 1/3 white? This damn idiot. so does he not identify as black? I really want him to expound on this :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

m,SDF<MSM<M<FSF

is that HIM or the person recording cackling?