Bow wow doesn't care about politics or black rights because 'he's mixed'

Started by GRAND, July 27, 2016, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

One of the insta comments:
sobej305His -- jail records classify his race as "black". You are lost. Smh.

Fucking death.
:dead:
BRANDY

SouravMay

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 27, 2016, 10:06:57 PM
People don't seem to understand that "mixed" applies to biracial people. As in a completely non Black parent.

According to whom?
B7

SouravMay

I feel like Zoe Kravitz is mixed as well, eventhough both her parents are mixed. And only her grandparents are white.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: imani on July 28, 2016, 03:27:00 AM
His dad looks Dominican

The gag is, unless he is actually African, his father's ancestry went to slavery as well. Dominican, Afro-Cuban, African American. Tomayto, Tomahto.
B7

SouravMay

Taye Diggs is mixed as in one parent who is not black at all? Or two mixed parents? I didn't even know.
B7

SouravMay

B7

SouravMay

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 28, 2016, 03:52:06 AM
.l m'[
['LSac l"{SCls [c'cl [
s[

Not Taye bvy

his son

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/taye-diggs-wants-his-son-to-be-called-mixed-not-black_us_564cde56e4b031745cef6256

That "mixed" word gets people fired the fuck up.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I was like damn, ready to pull owt receipts. nnnnn

"The actor explains that his parents were also affected by colorism in their younger years, with his mother, Marcia Diggs, who is fair skinned, seeking to affirm her blackness by dating dark-skinned men. She eventually fell in love with Diggs? father, Jeffries Diggs, who is dark skinned. Despite their own issues with colorism, Diggs say that his parents tried to instill in him the idea that his skin tone was beautiful like anybody else?s."

Well the bby is obviously mixed without a doubt.
B7

SouravMay

These Jewish Ashkenazi white genes are fckn STRONG, that bby looks nothing like Taye.
B7