The Wilsons in their Yankee gear. Russell drafted to the Yankees!

Started by Sharon., February 25, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

How did a football player get drafted onto a baseball team?

:diddraispoot:

fedswatchin

Yeah, i don't understand what's happening there

Is he really about to play baseball now? :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on February 25, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
Vonc in every Ci thread/topic tryna piss me off :kii: and I'm just kii'd. My power. Ci's power
This literally makes no sense. My comment came before u even was here. Stop following me around weirdo  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 25, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
s

everybody here goes into any thread they want  :uhh:

but continue the whole "oh! only commenting because...." narrative dummy
This idiot :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Inject My Lips

Awww.  It seems like just yesterday she was getting roasted all over social media cause Russell took his grandma to some presidential event instead of her.  Everyone was calling her his little one night pump and dump, but then Russ came thru and gagged the girls with the official white House debut. :stressed:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Pearls Khan

Vonc in here flirting with Lis again, I see. She's not interested dummy. :dead:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Pearls Khan

Vonc2002

Quote from: CerSl?i Lannister on February 25, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
Lol at she.

That?s a whole nigga
And  :dead: at me flirting when that thing came in mentioning me.  Pearls make sense or stfu bbe

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/