RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

The idea that the BEAUTIFUL Kenya would have to PAY a man to pretend to be HER boyfriend on one of the MOST WATCHED shows..

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on December 05, 2020, 09:16:11 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 03, 2020, 04:15:58 PM
Quote from: hitman_b on December 03, 2020, 04:08:07 PM
gffdddd that whole rumor was so late

if kenya was gon PAY somebody yo be her man, she woulda got somebody actually CUTE
Thats all she could afford.

:udontlookok:

She was BROKE when she joined the show.  :woohoo:

SSSDDFDSDDDDDFDDDDD

what's so hard to understand here?

STUNNA GOD

And Kenya n Porsha must be really working to get back in a better place again. She kinda tip toed and kept it lite with Porsha.

Nothing she said seemed "shady", she's just a straight shooter. I was expecting Porsha to get dragged....

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 05, 2020, 09:52:36 AM
And Kenya n Porsha must be really working to get back in a better place again. She kinda tip toed and kept it lite with Porsha.

Nothing she said seemed "shady", she's just a straight shooter. I was expecting Porsha to get dragged....
Kenya seemed over fighting with Porsha probably since season 10. Porsha keeps aligning herself with people who have arguments with Kenya and inserts herself in the middle for no reason..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 05, 2020, 09:45:33 AM
Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on December 05, 2020, 09:16:11 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 03, 2020, 04:15:58 PM
Quote from: hitman_b on December 03, 2020, 04:08:07 PM
gffdddd that whole rumor was so late

if kenya was gon PAY somebody yo be her man, she woulda got somebody actually CUTE
Thats all she could afford.

She was BROKE when she joined the show.  :woohoo:

SSSDDFDSDDDDDFDDDDD

what's so hard to understand here?

What don't you understand about her being able to get a man to post up for free to "pretend" to be her bf?

shante smith

December 05, 2020, 10:10:35 AM #2120 Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 10:11:18 AM by Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 03, 2020, 06:55:24 PM

These happily married ass couples. And all Porshit has is a Dennis with a bow, an Rabies & AIDS test, and Tanya's pussy hairs in her throat.
beautiful - check
coins - check
foine man to fuck every night - check
didn't have to find him in prison - check
did i mention beaut - check

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 05, 2020, 10:02:10 AM

Kenya seemed over fighting with Porsha probably since season 10. Porsha keeps aligning herself with people who have arguments with Kenya and inserts herself in the middle for no reason..

Kenya has BEEN over fighting with this girl. Porshit is the one who keeps the mess going

shante smith

lemme check out this trailer mess.

i'm so over RHOA

sfsfsfsf

Scott.

She always does this. She had a great friendship with Kandi, but once Kandi and Phaedra started having problems, here comes her dumb ass INSERTING HERSELF when it has nothing to do with her

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 05, 2020, 10:28:27 AM

She always does this. She had a great friendship with Kandi, but once Kandi and Phaedra started having problems, here comes her dumb ass INSERTING HERSELF when it has nothing to do with her
And not only does she insert herself, the bitch becomes so emotionally invested. She's gross.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 05, 2020, 10:10:35 AM

These happily married ass couples. And all Porshit has is a Dennis with a bow, an Rabies & AIDS test, and Tanya's pussy hairs in her throat.
beautiful - check
coins - check
Wow. This gorgeous ass beauty queen stays winning and these gorls stay mad huh?

Love how everytime we mention Kenya, these gorls are in an uproar. Her damn power!!

Most talked about self.  :howfestive:

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 05, 2020, 10:49:08 AM
Quote from: Scott. on December 05, 2020, 10:28:27 AM

And not only does she insert herself, the bitch becomes so emotionally invested. She's gross.
!!!!

Yeah. This whore ain't shit. Remember in season 10 when all the ladies except, Ken & Cynth, dodged her little Two Can Play That Game play? And when Kenya tried to diffuse the fight between Porshit and Marlo at EBTva's Halloween party? Yeah, that whore ain't shit.

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 05, 2020, 09:26:00 AM
The idea that the BEAUTIFUL Kenya would have to PAY a man to pretend to be HER boyfriend on one of the MOST WATCHED shows..

vccvx it's REALLY dumb
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 05, 2020, 12:09:20 PM
Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 05, 2020, 10:10:35 AM

beautiful - check
coins - check
Wow. This gorgeous ass beauty queen stays winning and these gorls stay mad huh?

Love how everytime we mention Kenya, these gorls are in an uproar. Her damn power!!

Most talked about self.  :howfestive:
this literal beauty kwee :ohwow: