bent, may and bowdown r racists

Started by asdfghjkl, October 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plank

dgfvbn dddddddd

i knewed it

wat for bent'
gun possession or sumn else?
im readin thru her classmates page n shes involve in all typa mess!

RekeRig

Quote from: Bentley! on October 27, 2015, 02:53:28 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on October 27, 2015, 02:51:29 PM
I truly didn't know "disrupting class" was against the law. Does anyone know exactly what she did?
That's what we need to find out before we judge from a clip.

We can't have a cause and stand for anything. We need to make informed decisions and conclusions.
he attacked her as if she had a fucking weapon

We don't need to investigate anything

MAY

Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 27, 2015, 02:35:42 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 11:49:10 AM
Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 06:29:30 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 26, 2015, 06:48:28 PM
If that explanation is true then it's her own fault. She should have listened.
:uhh:
I hope someone tosses you out your car seat like that one day

I'm not gonna sit there and do something stupid to provoke that kind of reaction, especially when I'm in the wrong.

Thank gawd y'all are fags, because if you did have kids I could see you being the type of parents that let their kids get away with this type of bullshit behavior.
Did you witness any bullshit behavior on the lil girl's part? Ur just kinda assuming she was a class clown mess, but it's a baseless assumption.

I'd hate to see ur kids

DEAD @ "baseless assumption".

Do you honestly think that man just waltzed in there and suplexed that girl for nothing in front of all those kids? It's already been stated that both the teacher and school administrator told her to leave class. She chose to not give a damn and just sit there.

Cowgirl

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 03:45:26 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 27, 2015, 02:35:42 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 27, 2015, 11:49:10 AM
Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 06:29:30 AM
:uhh:
I hope someone tosses you out your car seat like that one day

I'm not gonna sit there and do something stupid to provoke that kind of reaction, especially when I'm in the wrong.

Thank gawd y'all are fags, because if you did have kids I could see you being the type of parents that let their kids get away with this type of bullshit behavior.
Did you witness any bullshit behavior on the lil girl's part? Ur just kinda assuming she was a class clown mess, but it's a baseless assumption.

I'd hate to see ur kids

DEAD @ "baseless assumption".

Do you honestly think that man just waltzed in there and suplexed that girl for nothing in front of all those kids? It's already been stated that both the teacher and school administrator told her to leave class. She chose to not give a damn and just sit there.
Other actions should have been taken not her face slammed into the floor tile.

MAY

Quote from: Bentley! on October 27, 2015, 02:46:57 PM
Quote from: Cartier on October 26, 2015, 06:50:36 PM

That doesn't excuse her being THROWN across the damn room by a grown man though  :uhh:
Yes it does
I'm all for us standing UP for ourselves

But I WILL NOT let niggers in on our cause

INNOCENT young black men and women have been killed while being within their rights.

I don't use some snot nose teenager disrupting the entire school and then pulling a Rosa Parks. Clearly she's not getting that ass tapped at home if she's misbehaving, so the officer slid her SKULL across the floor to remind her.

Which is what I would've done. No excuses. Solutions.

!!!!

Exactly.

I'm not justifying the officer's actions, but to just act like this girl was minding her business at her desk doing a damn book report is late.

This whole mess could have been prevented if she had just listened to her teacher. The cop would have never even been involved.

asdfghjkl

disgusting at the gorls in hea :uhh: jump off the highest fucking building tbqfh

Bentley!

And just for clarification, am not gonna get pulled into a race debate on this one, because it's quite clear where I stand when racism/bigotry is involved from previous recent civil rights issues.

I'm speaking from an administrative/disciplinarian position in regards to our black children.

Coming from a family of administrators, my uncle was stabbed by an unruly child. He's black, the child was black.

Now given, my sister texted me and said by no means should a school officer use that much force. I still need to hear the teachers side of what that child did or said.

So

throwintheTAL

if she wasn't armed, it was excessive force

Cowgirl

That girl looks bad as hell but she should not have been slammed like that by an officer.

AIDS!

Quote from: BowDown on October 27, 2015, 03:50:49 PM
That girl looks bad as hell but she should not have been slammed like that by an officer.
she can't even make out her face
What are you going on?
Her skin tone?

AIDS!

AIDS!

He wanted to flatten her ass over a phone?