Is Nicki Minaj's 'Be Humble' Tweet Aimed at Taylor Swift?

Started by Lazarus, August 25, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on August 25, 2017, 11:36:46 AM
Quote from: MARS. on August 25, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
n

there's nothing to "get through to" tbh
so he wasn't try to get the point across that he wasn't questioning credibility?
He said he was and we don't believe him. Its not a big deal or "gotta make em believe" situation.  We dont believe it and we're perfectly fine moving on  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
Quote from: AYR on August 25, 2017, 11:36:46 AM
Quote from: MARS. on August 25, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
n

there's nothing to "get through to" tbh
so he wasn't try to get the point across that he wasn't questioning credibility?
He said he was and we don't believe him. Its not a big deal or "gotta make em believe" situation.  We dont believe it and we're perfectly fine moving on  :dead:
so you agree that Afro should stop trying to push his point
and he said he was going to stop
but you quoted me because...?

RAY7

Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
It's generally a pet peeve for me when people post stories/articles without a source. It almost annoys me. :plzstop:

Anytime someone does it I ask for the source. Always.

It's not about questioning credibility (unless I specifically say it is) - it's more about "Why did you post this without the source? Who wrote it? :uhh: "

Nothing against My' but it just irks me a tinsy bit. :plzstop: I'm sure some of you have noticed that.
anyway it was a whole article jumping to conclusions about Nicki's tweet
The only credible source on why Nicki tweeted is well, Nicki  :dead:

Lazarus

Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

Nothing against My' but it just irks me a tinsy bit. :plzstop: I'm sure some of you have noticed that.

Afro, anything I've posted always come from a legitimate source or link. I know I never post links but you could always simply copy and paste and do a quick Google search.

AIDS

Vonc2002

Quote from: MARS. on August 25, 2017, 11:44:51 AM
guys today is tonio's 25th birthday
35th**

GRAND