Previous topic - Next topic

Hiroshimoto

the fact that cardi b has 2 gramnmy noms before her album is out

Nicki is somehwhere highly annoyed

Lazarus

Congrats to Goldlink too!!!!

His come up>>>

Vonc2002

Kesha got that fckn not and I KNEW lorde was gonna be nominated as well for melodrama. Very worthy. Congrats to sza too. I see ya, ugly
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not Cardi nominated for a fckn GRAMMY! If this bitch WINS :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And YES Childish Gambino! Redbone is my SHIT!

Opposites Attract.

So Cardi didn?t write on Bodak? I?m confused here

It's unconditional, these days you know....

XXX.

I'm sorry, but these nominations are a direct response to the backlash from the Lemonade loss. 

After Lemonade loss, there were articles that GRAMMY producers & execs were scrambling.  On top of artists like Frank Ocean, Drake & Kendrick blasting them last year.

Now, Kendrick, Jay AND Childih Gambino in AOTY? LMFAO!

They did implement online voting this year, and maybe that made a difference. Their answer to the "out of touch"/"white washed" backlash was making the voting process inclusive by getting rid of the old mail-in paper ballots.  Cause ya'll know black people ain't doing all that!

I am SHOCKED!

Lil Uzi Vert in BNA?  :kii: :plzstop:

And absolutely no one pegged 4:44 in AOTY. 

Surprising noms!  And I haven't even gotten past General yet! :omf:

Vonc2002

I'm pleased with alot of these nominations. Daniel Caesar deserves it, album is so dope. Musiq had the best male R&B album this yr. I feel bad because he deserves it but they won't give it to him

XXX.

I literally JUST said this.

From TIME...

QuoteNo rock or country acts were nominated in the top four categories. The rap- and R&B-heavy nominations, which include numerous black and Latino artists, come after the Grammys were criticized earlier this year when some felt Beyonce?s multi-genre ?Lemonade? album should have won album of the year over Adele?s ?25.? Adele also expressed that Beyonce should have received the prize.

:kii:

This charity mess.  Is it Moonlight after #OscarsSoWhite?

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: A.I.R on November 28, 2017, 09:02:58 AM
the fact that cardi b has 2 gramnmy noms before her album is out

Nicki is somehwhere highly annoyed
why would she be? n

Y?all just say anything.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Bitchhhhhhhh

Sza

5 nods
Onmmmf

Vonc2002

Lemme go to Cardi social media cause I know she spazzing out, 2x grammy nominated self

Eternal Bell

Quote from: XXX. on November 28, 2017, 09:15:15 AM
I literally JUST said this.

From TIME...

QuoteNo rock or country acts were nominated in the top four categories. The rap- and R&B-heavy nominations, which include numerous black and Latino artists, come after the Grammys were criticized earlier this year when some felt Beyonce?s multi-genre ?Lemonade? album should have won album of the year over Adele?s ?25.? Adele also expressed that Beyonce should have received the prize.

:kii:

This charity mess.  Is it Moonlight after #OscarsSoWhite?
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbr

Eternal Bell

bey not winnin' las yr rlly got tha gorls shook

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 28, 2017, 09:07:43 AM
Kesha got that fckn not and I KNEW lorde was gonna be nominated as well for melodrama. Very worthy. Congrats to sza too. I see ya, ugly
5 noms faggot

Ackkkkk