@chameleonEG on twitter

MAY

Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 21, 2016, 03:57:17 PM
@chameleonentgroup on instagram,
@chameleonEG on twitter

Quote400 followers

b

UrFavsNumba1Fav

My thoughts on this whole situation is, what looked good in theory wasn't good in fact. And I believed Brandy thought this situation was the right fit for her at that point in her life. I feel like Brandy as an artist felt that Two Eleven had more life beyond the 2 singles that were given and of course that could've laid to a fallen out between artist and owner. So no, she wasn't getting wiped and sold, but her situation clearly felt like slavery due to her putting in countless work and not getting that proper coins. Slavery isn't always defined as what we are taught in history. But to end this point, when a man has to attack a female no matter what the situation may be, he ends up looking like a bitch. Chameleon didn't make Brandy who she is, Willie Jr and Sonja Norwood did. Brandy sis, you should've know that any company named "Chameleon" was bound to turn there colors when shit wasn't right.

Harlem

Ppl in the Shaderoom comments are saying for Jay-Z to buy her out and add her to Roc Nation....

TBH I would love Brandy on GOOD Music but I know her or Ray-J wouldn't let that happen...

GLOCK

Bran already passed on roc nation
Doubt they are interested today.. They wanted her so bad back then

Annie

All I know is time is ticking

/.\

Harlem

Quote from: Glock on July 21, 2016, 04:53:42 PM
Bran already passed on roc nation
Doubt they are interested today.. They wanted her so bad back then

I KNOW SMH!!! Not her leaving Roc Nation & curving Timbaland's offer and goin to Chameleon smh....

Harlem

Deadass thou I'm praying that Brandy wins this shit and something MAJOR happens afterwards outta of it... She deserves it....

I know Sonja is FUMING somewhere right now!

BRockaBaby

Wtv

July 21, 2016, 05:38:04 PM #204 Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:38:47 PM by Scott LeBeau
Quote from: Annie on July 21, 2016, 04:53:50 PM

I just realized last week that this will mark the first time that Brandy will release later than a 4 years break.  :unsure:

lets just hope it doesnt become a 5 years gap

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 21, 2016, 05:38:04 PM
Quote from: Annie on July 21, 2016, 04:53:50 PM

I just realized last week that this will mark the first time that Brandy will release later than a 4 years break.  :unsure:

lets just hope it doesnt become a 5 years gap

which is why I said this hold up is causing her more harm than good. we all have said time and time again, Bran can't afford to just disappear.

if she can't get out of this she needs to make the best of it and put out some music. find loopholes to make it work in your favor.

DrewBabyLove

Did Jrob delete his instagram?

Also they talked about this on TMZ live today.

Sounds like the troubles started with her push for a 3rd single, specifically DYK, and when she started working on the follow-up album (we know she was in the studio constantly) they refused to pay for it. My guess is they wouldn't pay for it unless she signed the 360 deal with Epic which she refuses so now they owe her money. Her contract with them promised the funding for her projects.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 21, 2016, 05:55:54 PM
Did Jrob delete his instagram?

Also they talked about this on TMZ live today.

Sounds like the troubles started with her push for a 3rd single, specifically DYK, and when she started working on the follow-up album (we know she was in the studio constantly) they refused to pay for it. My guess is they wouldn't pay for it unless she signed the 360 deal with Epic which she refuses so now they owe her money. Her contract with them promised the funding for her projects.

T4P. I missed the episode. ANd I think JRob either deleted it or changed his handle. Can't find him anywhere

Wtv

in the worst scenario where the LAW of NY or whatever state denies the demand..... do you think Bran will accept to sign a new deal or release the next album for him?

or could she consider..... not releasing anymore? maybe in an attempt to piss Breyon off and see if he drops her?

MAY