Breyon responds to TMZ

Started by Superdib, July 20, 2016, 08:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: imani on July 20, 2016, 09:31:19 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 20, 2016, 09:30:21 PM
:dead:

I kinda feel like shit rn because this whole time the gorls have been screaming "where's the ep! what is she doing!?" and didn't bother to take into consideration the emotional toll this probably taking on Brandy. I'd be ready to throw my hands up and say fck it too if I was pretty much being forced to work with a snake I no longer trust.

:plzstop:

Young

July 20, 2016, 09:43:33 PM #61 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:45:37 PM by Young
She did what anyone would do really;

They just tried to take from her brand by collecting in anything she does and that's not right. I wouldn't sign on for that either !

Lazarus

Real

Quote from: Young on July 20, 2016, 09:43:33 PM

They just tried to take from her brand why collecting in anything she does and that's not right. I wouldn't sign on for that either !

So supportive tonight

Bigmacthawoppa

Ugh this so so disheartening. I know if I was in her shoes I'd give up on music. So it speaks to her character that she's still grinding even through this. I just feel like she can't catch a damn break.

Fuck Breyon.

GLOCK

It pisses me off that they keep putting emphasis on "no 1 wanted her"
I just highly got damn doubt it ..
I don't know how he even got a meeting with Brandy..
This entire deal screamed TRAP!
When I first heard she was with him I threw up because I remembered the mess between he and Jamie foxx

This is so unfair to the legacy that she's been building and her fans

We are FUCKED

Young

Quote from: Don Draper on July 20, 2016, 09:44:53 PM

They just tried to take from her brand why collecting in anything she does and that's not right. I wouldn't sign on for that either !

So supportive tonight

Don't do that.

I always want what's best for Queen's career.

Now if she gets on SnapCh' and starts ha mess again then I'll be tugging her twists a bit

GLOCK

I wonder what Jeff big fat ass thinks of this!!!!
There has to be a way around this shit

whatever

Brandy fans are the most sensitive fans ever lmao

Yall drag everybody but can't keep a thread up? Who gives a fuck? The shit made its way to bAller alert, I am sure TSR is next....

Cowboy Nine

I wish she never signed this deal

:overit:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Glock on July 20, 2016, 09:45:08 PM
It pisses me off that they keep putting emphasis on "no 1 wanted her"
I just highly got damn doubt it ..
I don't know how he even got a meeting with Brandy..
This entire deal screamed TRAP!
When I first heard she was with him I threw up because I remembered the mess between he and Jamie foxx

This is so unfair to the legacy that she's been building and her fans

We are FUCKED

Yeah, I feel like this just means years before music. I'm sure this whole ordeal has soured her taste for what she has/had been cooking up  :stressed:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Don Draper on July 20, 2016, 09:44:53 PM

So supportive tonight

omg

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 20, 2016, 09:22:01 PM
I'm starting to see exactly why she's slowly stepping away from music. Dealing with the politics of the business side could easily tarnish a person's love of the craft.
the sad thing is, she isn't. She was supposedly recording a TON even right before the tour. If she were stepping away from music, then I don't think she'd be going so hard at Breyon

There are at least two labels interested in her, and epic was gonna sign her to a normal deal until Breyon suggested a 360 so he can gain even more from the deal. That's when shit went left

Real

Quote from: Glock on July 20, 2016, 09:46:52 PM
I wonder what Jeff big fat ass thinks of this!!!!
There has to be a way around this shit

omg why u dragging Jeff fffggvg

b7

And Breyon didn't lose any money from the 2/11 ordeal