Ciara - Level Up (Video) // #9 on iTunes/ #1 R&B

Started by Lazarus, July 18, 2018, 12:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

"Level Up" has grown on me tbh

It's a cute little bop.     

Ma Lo

Is she making a video game to coincide with the song ? That wouldve been a good idea and I see where she was going with this but it just fell flat for me. The dancing is amazing though. She needs more mature material, especially now that she's married and has so many stories to share about heartache and motherhood that can help millions. That's what amazing music is about and I know she can do it because she's done it before.

CREAM.

Ack Fantasy Ride is going the fuck OFF right now

BAPHOMET.

I could see this being on the new Wreck-It-Ralf soundtrack

LOONA.

The vidya is >>>>>>>>>

This whole "Level Up" thing should've been some kinda fitness mess. She already has the apparel for it.     

Navyman

The song has most definitely grown on me. I can say this I LOVE the verses! They are perfect. If that Yummy tummy line and the bridge were fixed up would've been an even better song. I'm cool if it's a promo of 1st single, she just needs to step it up. I know she has one more great album/era in her.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Andrais. on July 18, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
The vidya is >>>>>>>>>

This whole "Level Up" thing should've been some kinda fitness mess.     

I just said this fag

emzen

I really like this tbh. I just wish the tempo increased, the bass got deeper and the song just became greasy in the last minute but fuck it this slays

ChillOut

Quote from: Tonkaman on July 18, 2018, 08:00:34 PM
The song has most definitely grown on me. I can say this I LOVE the verses! They are perfect. If that Yummy tummy line and the bridge were fixed up would've been an even better song. I'm cool if it's a promo of 1st single, she just needs to step it up. I know she has one more great album/era in her.
That yummy Tummy line is such a disgrace, remove that line the song is an instant hit.

fedswatchin

July 18, 2018, 08:28:11 PM #357 Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:28:50 PM by OwnIt
Omg yeah

On the traceme app, they got a clip of her at the ESPY's saying there's more music coming soon. "Stay tuned because you never know when I'mma drop you something else"

Level Up is def a promo single :gorlonfire:

b7

Even though i don?t think it?s a single from her next album, i wish she would have just waited to drop that first and foremost. keep building the antipication up with those incredible images she was sharing and then just drop it all

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on July 18, 2018, 08:28:11 PM
Omg yeah

On the traceme app, they got a clip of her at the ESPY's saying there's more music coming soon. "Stay tuned because you never know when I'mma drop you something else"

Level Up is def a promo single :gorlonfire:
see

:jarvwhereru: