Pink Friday 2 World Tour - GAG CITY IS BREAKING RECORDS!

Started by Cowgirl, December 11, 2023, 12:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on December 14, 2023, 10:47:53 PM
Quote from: Red Ruby on December 13, 2023, 09:43:35 AMThe tour is selling out faster than I thought which is amazing but I'm waiting on 2 other friends who aren't sure if they wanna go to MSS, Prudential, or Barclays. Hate to be a bitch but..

:damselindistress:

i bought me and my boy tickets yesterday for the dallas show. i cant wait. sorry you have to wait on your friends. maybe just go ahead and at least get the tickets and have them pay you later. so you dont miss out on good seats.
I'll see by this morning. I have no problem buying the tickets but I really wanna go with these two friends because they're willing to pay as much as I am for close-seating AND they love Nicki. I could go with others but I wanna have that combo with people who love her just as much/almost as much as I do. Same way I refused to go to Renaissance with just anyone bc that leads to bad vibes.

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Red Ruby on December 15, 2023, 07:50:38 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on December 14, 2023, 10:47:53 PM
Quote from: Red Ruby on December 13, 2023, 09:43:35 AMThe tour is selling out faster than I thought which is amazing but I'm waiting on 2 other friends who aren't sure if they wanna go to MSS, Prudential, or Barclays. Hate to be a bitch but..

:damselindistress:

i bought me and my boy tickets yesterday for the dallas show. i cant wait. sorry you have to wait on your friends. maybe just go ahead and at least get the tickets and have them pay you later. so you dont miss out on good seats.
I'll see by this morning. I have no problem buying the tickets but I really wanna go with these two friends because they're willing to pay as much as I am for close-seating AND they love Nicki. I could go with others but I wanna have that combo with people who love her just as much/almost as much as I do. Same way I refused to go to Renaissance with just anyone bc that leads to bad vibes.

I feel you. My guy likes Nicki but he doesn't love her like I do but I recently had to go see a singer with him I didn't really wanna see, so now it's his turn.

Jon

This makes her insecurity and rants even more bizzare since she's slaying in sales and touring. :disgusted:

shante smith

December 17, 2023, 07:48:22 PM #36 Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:49:18 PM by KANG THANGZ
and dont forget, shes fuckin SNATCHED.

as i predicted before the numbers started rollin owt

this era wont be a super fun time for her haters

nicki had a lil outburst but she's right back on track. out performing and ready to release more music

she's not dwelling in it or prolonging the mess. which is awesome.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Jon on December 17, 2023, 07:45:27 PMThis makes her insecurity and rants even more bizzare since she's slaying in sales and touring. :disgusted:
I just don't understand why she cares about charts so much.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on December 17, 2023, 07:53:34 PM
Quote from: Jon on December 17, 2023, 07:45:27 PMThis makes her insecurity and rants even more bizzare since she's slaying in sales and touring. :disgusted:
Are we seriously going to go through this conversation again?

DopeSoul.

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on December 17, 2023, 07:53:34 PM
because she's insecure and charts validate her

n

Cowgirl

Because no other rappers talk about stats and numbers all day long. She's the only one.

JCJ 🪐

She's an extreme narcissist
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: KANG THANGZ on December 17, 2023, 07:48:22 PMand dont forget, shes fuckin SNATCHED.

as i predicted before the numbers started rollin owt

this era wont be a super fun time for her haters

nicki had a lil outburst but she's right back on track. out performing and ready to release more music

she's not dwelling in it or prolonging the mess. which is awesome.
!!!!

notice when the numbers came out MORE than predicted the haters like eddie scattered like roaches in the pink houses in east new york