Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Kalifornia.

HUGO

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on March 11, 2019, 02:44:22 PM
Quote from: Glock on March 11, 2019, 02:36:04 PM
What n the hell
https://twitter.com/beycentric/status/1105162766615101440

This is very sad to watch, like really it hurt my heart for her. Is she following her godmother steps with the drugs or ???

:mmywheresddy:

That's wtf I'm getting and I really feel bad for laughing but
:plzstop:

Purple Moon

I'm very sorry but as a long time fan of Whitney who ignored all the signs until the very end, I have to say that something is very wrong. I don't know what it is, but from her falling, loosing her hat, making weird creepy growls, missing her cues for the lipsynching, singing ALONG slightly in bad voice to the lead vocal lipsynch track while not giving the slightest fuck. Should we all contact Sonja or do something to help this girl?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

FRANCE

As far as Im concerned, Brandy is retired.

Ulysses

Brandy, please get help. We love you. 

FRANCE

And I feel like pretty soon, shes gonna start looking like skin and bones again. 

Purple Moon

Quote from: long-timeBfan on March 11, 2019, 03:05:10 PM
Damn, the video with the fall wasn't that bad. When I just watched it when she fell the main vocal stopped and all i heard was the pre-recorded background vocals that she sings live over top of.

:uhh:
stop! It's very clear the lead vocal was lipped, it was still playing loud and clear while she fell down the stairs. They muted it a lil later.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

long-timeTheRoofFan

VirgoMind

Every video makes me feel even more that she is having a mental breakdown. Damn!

Le Champ

Ok after watching more of these videos, Brandy needs professional help. She's needed it for years probably. I hope people around her who are close to her are encouraging her to take that step.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Baphzier. on March 11, 2019, 03:57:02 PM
https://twitter.com/JaytotheB_/status/1105161405085503489

:omgwatshappening:

This one kills me.. it makes me laugh tho, so Brandy is still technically spreading joy and light with this shit.. hahah

:supluv:

Gilgamesh.

This is the worst perfomance from Brandy i've ever seen, and that includes Afro era. 

She just said fuck it and played in y'all faces for an hour :kii:

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 11, 2019, 04:18:34 PM
This is the worst perfomance from Brandy i've ever seen, and that includes Afro era.

She just said fuck it and played in y'all faces for an hour :kii:

ffffffffff

Imagine paying for this show

:plzstop: