Started by GLOCK, March 11, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL CHICO CEDRICO

i's love to have the mp3 of the pre-recorded version tho

:cheerup: :cheerup:

Heated🔥

jtwoeleven

I can't even bring myself to watch.

Whatever she's going through, I hope she pulls through.

lovechild

This was the worst show I've ever witnessed . So sad 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Damn, the video with the fall wasn't that bad. When I just watched it when she fell the main vocal stopped and all i heard was the pre-recorded background vocals that she sings live over top of.

but the most recent video I just saw, child WTH. It must come from after the fall and she just wasn't felling it or having it - but had to stay it out.
That's all I can come up with.

:uhh:

Angel In Disguise

I read in that other thread that it seemed like she was messing up on purpose. I thought that idea seemed ridiculous, but...it's either that or she's HIGH. She probably wanted to cancel and was "forced" to perform. That's all I can think right now.

GLOCK

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on March 11, 2019, 03:07:50 PM
I read in that other thread that it seemed like she was messing up on purpose. I thought that idea seemed ridiculous, but...it's either that or she's HIGH. She probably wanted to cancel and was "forced" to perform. That's all I can think right now.
I said that and still believe it

There's just no way she's serious

Kalifornia.

M-Rocka

Brandy is tweaking off of some good shit. Very embarrassing and cringeworthy.

^

BAPHOMET.

I dont think she's on any drugs and weed is a downer. She def' doesnt smoke rocks n mess. 

She's just mentally disconnected and to say she's doing this on purpose doesnt really check out.