Brandy and Jessie J created a bff masterpiece..but

Started by Ma Lo, April 03, 2019, 07:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Im happy this girl actually did this mess live.............. low-key i know that had more to do with jessie j but still 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: 4everMonk on April 03, 2019, 12:50:37 PM
I actually enjoyed this song. Brandy sounded heavenly

didn't Jessie go back and rerecord after hearing Ghan's part?

!!!!! This song is amaxing sorry.. I just wanted to share the slayage.  :kii: And yeah Bran kinda lashed in the demo and had that dyke running back into the studio and rerecord hers. Brandy is so highly regarded. The song is amazing, the performance was amazing amd Brandy looked tf amazing on stage that night.

b7

Jessie J actually heard Brandy's vocal on the song and decided to re-record hers.  sddddd  now that's respect.  they slayed 

not my favorite song but sheesh. Jessie is otherworldly 

Ma Lo

I take that back Brandy sounds suspicious on the live version.

HUGO

Who doesn't this girl fall out with? Starting to think she's overbearing and toxic behind the scenes yet puts up this "sweet girl" front  :uhh:

Ma Lo

Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2019, 08:36:39 AM
Who doesn't this girl fall out with? Starting to think she's overbearing and toxic behind the scenes yet puts up this "sweet girl" front  :uhh:

Read sis :kii:

HUGO

ffff

It's not a read. It's just the energy I pick up from Queen. Music aside I dont think I use her as a person.

Ma Lo

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Because you all want her to be the villain rvery time you hear a rumour of a falling out with someone. 

Oh energy I pick up! Feel it in my spirit!

Cut the shit. No one knows what happened. Just say you don't use her anymore and quit making assumptions. 

HUGO

long-timeTheRoofFan

It took me a few years to really love it, but I do love it now.

B-)