Favorite Christmas with Brandy track (it’s out now)

Started by Killa Kipp, November 10, 2023, 12:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

December 08, 2023, 09:49:21 PM #825 Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 09:49:30 PM by Sovereign.
Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 08, 2023, 08:01:54 PM"Full Moon" is a jam

I hate when Brandy does that. n

She has this self deprecating thing about herself that makes me cringe

Girl ur literally a music goddess

I think it's genuine humility. I can understand after all she's been through that she doesn't ever want to appear as cocky but I want her to simply walk in the fact she's THAT BITCH. And some consistency.

The definition

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 08, 2023, 09:49:21 PM

I think it's genuine humility. I can understand after all she's been through that she doesn't ever want to appear as cocky but I want her to simply walk in the fact she's THAT BITCH. And some consistency.
It's false humility, it's actually a low self esteem....that's why she does that

Andthecategoryis...

I hatttteeeee it as well and she does it all the time....the same thing with the "ray j's sis", ugh.....I'm just gonna listen to the album and call it a day cause everything is irritating me at this point and I just know that GMA performance is finna be lipped.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

yearofbrandy

I miss the 2017/2018 Brandy where she talked her shit and was cocky with it

Cowgirl

Some miserable bitches in here :dead:

Anyway, that was a cute interview.

Vonc2002

I agree with brandy about the full moon song. Out of all the songs to be ur favorite :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

December 09, 2023, 03:44:50 PM #834 Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 03:45:36 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
It's a perfect song. It hits that sweet spot of Brandy being progressive while not alienating regular listeners. This song represents her adult sound pretty well.

I'm actually surprised to hear Brandy be so taken aback because this was one of the few times Brandy fought hard to save a song and make it a single.

I need those Maxi-single remixes on streaming.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BranBran

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Monica is a liar on December 09, 2023, 07:51:40 PMI feel like she would've said that about any song she named

yea I like someone said I think she was just taken aback that out of all people she would choose her mothers mess that's why she gave "you're just saying that!"

AfroJisiac