Brandy doing "Chicago" in Vegas as well

Started by Steffon, March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 02, 2016, 02:08:10 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:04:28 PM
#music #movement

I don't recall her mentioning an album or an EP. She just keeps mentioning the word "movement," so it's not fair to say she's promising something and not delivering. She's said that music is coming but that could be in any form.

I get it, we're all fed up and tired. But every Brandy thread turns into the same thing. There are other artists and other hobbies in the world; try finding one.

well awhile ago she promised no more FOUR YEARS in between albums so she kind of did hun

and there are other artists and hobbies.. if anyone wants to complain let them.. why is someone always trying to come for someone who wants to complain .. at this point we have a right too complain .. as long as no one is dragging brandy or being disrespectful .. i dont see the issue

!!!!!!

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

I just wish she could be more direct with music. Like the whole thing with the ep could have been handled better by just making an annocoument about the delay or cancellation that would be better for me instead of us always playing the guessing game.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

MAY

#music #movement

I don't recall her mentioning an album or an EP. She just keeps mentioning the word "movement," so it's not fair to say she's promising something and not delivering. She's said that music is coming but that could be in any form.

I get it, we're all fed up and tired. But every Brandy thread turns into the same thing. There are other artists and other hobbies in the world; try finding one.

Hon you're perched in here just like the rest of us. So don't...

brocka4life

#music #movement

well awhile ago she promised no more FOUR YEARS in between albums so she kind of did hun

and there are other artists and hobbies.. if anyone wants to complain let them.. why is someone always trying to come for someone who wants to complain .. at this point we have a right too complain .. as long as no one is dragging brandy or being disrespectful .. i dont see the issue

1. I never said anyone couldn't complain.
2. Who did I come for?

We all have a right to complain and/or voice our opinions. And she has until October to release a body of work to deliver on the "no more FOUR Years inbetween albums" comment.  7 more months to go!  :lopsided:

brocka4life

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:14:09 PM
#music #movement

Hence "I get it, we're all fed up and tired."

:plzstop:

I see I hit some nerves.

GLOCK

#music #movement

brandy GOR

brocka4life

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 02, 2016, 02:18:01 PM
#music #movement

brandy GOR

:shannonsmissing:

MAY

Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
#music #movement

I see I hit some nerves.

It's not about hitting nerves. You and the rest of these stan police gorls are late. If I'm spending MY coin on Brandy then don't tell me what the fuck I should be doing when it comes to her. You need to find a hobby instead of worrying about the gorls fuming.

And I mean that with no disrespect.

MAY

zsasdfdjff

And if that is Brandy, I love you hon but don't pull it...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:16:29 PM
#music #movement

2. Who did I come for?

We all have a right to complain and/or voice our opinions. And she has until October to release a body of work to deliver on the "no more FOUR Years inbetween albums" comment.  7 more months to go!  :lopsided:

1.  I never said "YOU"
2.  I never said "YOU" came for anyone hun

but a damn Hit DOG will HOLLA

and yeah 7 more months to go lol  she should have put something out within 2 years

RekeRig

Quote from: VirgoMind on March 02, 2016, 07:17:01 AM
She's been recording. Since January. In and out studio and has said she can't wait to share the new music with us.

Doing another week of Chicago in Vegas is not going to hurt anything lol if anything it keeps her name out there and money rolling in for this indie journey.

If she said she's cancelling tour dates to do Chicago for 2 months. Then it will be time to worry. But a week here and there is a good look.

Cross promotion opportunities
!!! It'll get her on all types of shows to promote it ALL. I'm excited cuz it falls in line with everything we heard she wanted to do

brocka4life

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:24:37 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
#music #movement

I see I hit some nerves.

It's not about hitting nerves. You and the rest of these stan police gorls are late. If I'm spending MY coin on Brandy then don't tell me what the fuck I should be doing when it comes to her. You need to find a hobby instead of worrying about the gorls fuming.

And I mean that with no disrespect.

Stan police? Didn't know I was recruited. I have never been one not to voice my honest opinion on Brandy or her career missteps. Obviously you feel some kind of way about what I said in general and therefore took it personal.

If there's no album, then there aint nothing for you to spend YOUR "coin" on.  :plzstop:

But do you! Complain away!

My comment wasn't about anyone not having the right to complain, it was about every Brandy thread ending the same way. I didn't quote anyone when I commented so that it wouldn't be taken personal.

brocka4life

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 02, 2016, 02:27:25 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:16:29 PM
#music #movement

2. Who did I come for?

1.  I never said "YOU"
2.  I never said "YOU" came for anyone hun

but a damn Hit DOG will HOLLA

and yeah 7 more months to go lol  she should have put something out within 2 years

1. YOU quoted ME.
2. The END.

Bish

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 02, 2016, 02:18:01 PM
#music #movement

brandy GOR
I am screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!