Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:41:35 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:24:37 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:14:09 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:04:28 PM
#music #movement

I don't recall her mentioning an album or an EP. She just keeps mentioning the word "movement," so it's not fair to say she's promising something and not delivering. She's said that music is coming but that could be in any form.

I get it, we're all fed up and tired. But every Brandy thread turns into the same thing. There are other artists and other hobbies in the world; try finding one.

Hon you're perched in here just like the rest of us. So don't...

Hence "I get it, we're all fed up and tired."

:plzstop:

I see I hit some nerves.

It's not about hitting nerves. You and the rest of these stan police gorls are late. If I'm spending MY coin on Brandy then don't tell me what the fuck I should be doing when it comes to her. You need to find a hobby instead of worrying about the gorls fuming.

And I mean that with no disrespect.

Stan police? Didn't know I was recruited. I have never been one not to voice my honest opinion on Brandy or her career missteps. Obviously you feel some kind of way about what I said in general and therefore took it personal.

If there's no album, then there aint nothing for you to spend YOUR "coin" on.  :plzstop:

But do you! Complain away!

My comment wasn't about anyone not having the right to complain, it was about every Brandy thread ending the same way. I didn't quote anyone when I commented so that it wouldn't be taken personal.

Hon, this isn't the first time this has happened. Not saying you, but other members here fly into these threads forever telling us how we should act. This is a Brandy board. If her fans want to vent then so be it. As long as they aren't being disrespectful to her then you and the rest need to just fall back and let them fume.

And I spend MY coin on whatever she releases. So once again I'll say, don't tell me how I should stan for MY fave.

Good day.

brocka4life

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:47:28 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:41:35 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:24:37 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:14:09 PM
#music #movement

I don't recall her mentioning an album or an EP. She just keeps mentioning the word "movement," so it's not fair to say she's promising something and not delivering. She's said that music is coming but that could be in any form.

I get it, we're all fed up and tired. But every Brandy thread turns into the same thing. There are other artists and other hobbies in the world; try finding one.

Hon you're perched in here just like the rest of us. So don't...

Hence "I get it, we're all fed up and tired."

:plzstop:

I see I hit some nerves.

It's not about hitting nerves. You and the rest of these stan police gorls are late. If I'm spending MY coin on Brandy then don't tell me what the fuck I should be doing when it comes to her. You need to find a hobby instead of worrying about the gorls fuming.

And I mean that with no disrespect.

Stan police? Didn't know I was recruited. I have never been one not to voice my honest opinion on Brandy or her career missteps. Obviously you feel some kind of way about what I said in general and therefore took it personal.

If there's no album, then there aint nothing for you to spend YOUR "coin" on.  :plzstop:

But do you! Complain away!

My comment wasn't about anyone not having the right to complain, it was about every Brandy thread ending the same way. I didn't quote anyone when I commented so that it wouldn't be taken personal.

Hon, this isn't the first time this has happened. Not saying you, but other members here fly into these threads forever telling us how we should act. This is a Brandy board. If her fans want to vent then so be it. As long as they aren't being disrespectful to her then you and the rest need to just fall back and let them fume.

And I spend MY coin on whatever she releases. So once again I'll say, don't tell me how I should stan for MY fave.

Good day.

I'm not Rig (no shade).

BYE.

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:26:08 PM
zsasdfdjff

And if that is Brandy, I love you hon but don't pull it...
wtffffff

FINE.

jdjsjsjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdddddd Ldkjddjddjdjjddjjdjdjdjddjdddjjddjdjdjsjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjddd

F
Ddddd
Ddd

Vonc2002

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 02, 2016, 02:18:01 PM
#music #movement

brandy GOR
sdddddsdddddssdddsssddsssdd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 02, 2016, 02:54:05 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 02:26:08 PM
zsasdfdjff

And if that is Brandy, I love you hon but don't pull it...
wtffffff
sssssssss

omg not May ripping owt twists!

wtf happened in here?!

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:42:33 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on March 02, 2016, 02:27:25 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:16:29 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on March 02, 2016, 02:08:10 PM
#music #movement

well awhile ago she promised no more FOUR YEARS in between albums so she kind of did hun

and there are other artists and hobbies.. if anyone wants to complain let them.. why is someone always trying to come for someone who wants to complain .. at this point we have a right too complain .. as long as no one is dragging brandy or being disrespectful .. i dont see the issue

1. I never said anyone couldn't complain.
2. Who did I come for?

We all have a right to complain and/or voice our opinions. And she has until October to release a body of work to deliver on the "no more FOUR Years inbetween albums" comment.  7 more months to go!  :lopsided:

1.  I never said "YOU"
2.  I never said "YOU" came for anyone hun

but a damn Hit DOG will HOLLA

and yeah 7 more months to go lol  she should have put something out within 2 years

1. YOU quoted ME.
2. The END.

gorl  i never called you out specfically hun but i will now ... if we wanna fume let us fume.. if you have a problem hin hit the back button out the thread

Bish

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on March 02, 2016, 02:14:00 PM
I just wish she could be more direct with music. Like the whole thing with the ep could have been handled better by just making an annocoument about the delay or cancellation that would be better for me instead of us always playing the guessing game.

This is my biggest problem. I've always defended Brandy in the past and supported her doing whatever and used to get  sick of everyone making everything  "where is the EP?" thread. I understand the music industry isn't supportive of her genre so I understand her hesitation. It's obvious there is no real plan because she is letting everything sidetrack the album (even if it is for one week).

She has been very guarded and inauthentic when it comes to music and has literally been giving the same vague answers for 2+ years. I'm really sick of her speaking in generalities and making empty promises because she thinks that's what she wants to hear. I don't even need a release date, I just want honesty about where she is mentally with her career.

FINE.

I just wish she could be more direct with music. Like the whole thing with the ep could have been handled better by just making an annocoument about the delay or cancellation that would be better for me instead of us always playing the guessing game.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on March 02, 2016, 03:00:59 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

March 02, 2016, 03:13:54 PM #132 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:14:24 PM by BENTLEY!
sssss

Collectively if you add up night after night I'd say she's performed more live as Roxie then as Brandy her whole career.

:dead:

That's funny cause I see artists like Tasia and YouTube is flooded with, "Tasia killing it in Bama, Montana, on a random Tuesday for fans! Ack!"

And we stuck posting about a damns snapchat
:hmph:

H.#.G.*.Z

RekeRig

n

Idk. She performed a TON between 2012-13 and she will again when the music comes. Roxie is a great look and now we'll get it all at the same time

everyone will be stanning out soon lol but I understand the pessimism like I said

Bish

March 02, 2016, 03:21:40 PM #134 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:22:02 PM by Bish
Quote from: RIG on March 02, 2016, 03:18:07 PM
n
Roxie is a great look

n

It really isn't. In NY it was fine but not touring the damn country.

Brandy gorl

I swear she just does things just to stay busy.