Brandy doing "Chicago" in Vegas as well

Started by Steffon, March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

It's like everytime it comes to music, she ends up detoured...I'm trying not to get irritated but...

GLOCK

i have a huge disdain towards Chicago no shade..
i have always turnt my nose up to the thought because i knew that it would keep her away from dropping new music!
and i was right..
cant believe this mess is dragging on to the summer!!

im fuming

STUNNA GOD

March 02, 2016, 01:47:07 PM #92 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:48:54 PM by Trey
d

Yes she can do both, but she aint DOING it. Ghan tends to put all of her eggs and full attention in one basket at a time. Right now she's feeling ha cooch and giving socialite teas, by the time shes over that she'll be back to the Roxy mess, and by December she'll be "re-inspired" musically and start all over from SCRATCH again.

MAY

Like, she can discuss everything but the music. She goes on & on about Zoe, Roxy, etc. The minute a question about music comes up she goes into these vague, roundabout answers without really saying anything.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 02, 2016, 01:19:50 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 02, 2016, 05:54:57 AM
Some of you guys are just ridiculous to say the least. Acting like a stint at Vegas will completely halt the music. She done movies, tv, and music simultaneously....so its possible. But if she wants to spread it out wtf is wrong with that?

This would make sense if she was still releasing new music. We got one song, albeit a great one, but just one instead of the ep that was promised.

But I get it, some of us stan for Brandy the entertainer and others are more interested in Brandy the musician.

I fit into the latter. Sor'  :udontlookok:
EXACTLY! He talking bout EPs every month and all this other shit, nah just the ONE she spoke of woulda been cool. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Trey on March 02, 2016, 01:47:07 PM
d

Yes she can do both, but she aint DOING it. Ghan tends to put all of her eggs and full attention in one basket at a time. Right now she's feeling ha cooch and giving socialite teas, by the time shes over that she'll be back to the Roxy mess, and by December she'll be "re-inspired" musically and start all over from SCRATCH again.

Pretty fuckin much

death

Quote from: NexTae on March 02, 2016, 01:38:01 PM
Quote from: Blues trans clue on March 02, 2016, 10:15:16 AM
wat a coincidence

ill b in vegas for a few meetings
will def snag a ticket n see her

Dang Pons, you be everywhere. Lol
lols yeah..

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 02, 2016, 01:50:02 PM
Like, she can discuss everything but the music. She goes on & on about Zoe, Roxy, etc. The minute a question about music comes up she goes into these vague, roundabout answers without really saying anything.

!!!!!!!

we knew the DATE zoe premired the day and times of every chicago show .. but when it comes to music its

COMING SOON FAGS
2013 and again in 2014 2015 and 2016 .. 4 years in between albums SIGH

Vonc2002

d

!!!!!!!!!!
oh can do both
Stfu because she doesn't and HASNT in forever
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 02, 2016, 01:37:37 PM
i want somebody to fight you

ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz

Nigga I swear I just leaped!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2016, 01:54:42 PM
d

!!!!!!!!!!
oh can do both
Stfu because she doesn't and HASNT in forever
cuz tbqfH the EP should've been out during the FIRST round of Roxie. That was free fucking PROMO. Sis could've been using Roxy's BUDGET to promote and perform her new music on all of those talk shows. :uhh: always wasted opportunities....

brocka4life

#music #movement

I don't recall her mentioning an album or an EP. She just keeps mentioning the word "movement," so it's not fair to say she's promising something and not delivering. She's said that music is coming but that could be in any form.

I get it, we're all fed up and tired. But every Brandy thread turns into the same thing. There are other artists and other hobbies in the world; try finding one.

STUNNA GOD

And B&P fits the THEME and sound of Roxy. I just.... :dead:

:melmel:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: brocka4life on March 02, 2016, 02:04:28 PM
#music #movement

I don't recall her mentioning an album or an EP. She just keeps mentioning the word "movement," so it's not fair to say she's promising something and not delivering. She's said that music is coming but that could be in any form.

I get it, we're all fed up and tired. But every Brandy thread turns into the same thing. There are other artists and other hobbies in the world; try finding one.

well awhile ago she promised no more FOUR YEARS in between albums so she kind of did hun

and there are other artists and hobbies.. if anyone wants to complain let them.. why is someone always trying to come for someone who wants to complain .. at this point we have a right too complain .. as long as no one is dragging brandy or being disrespectful .. i dont see the issue